we're ALMOST finished with the bags...

Prices;

Corbin.jpg

WOW Ok I didint think they would look that good..but i gotta say nice job:thumbsup:

Ok now everyone who wants 'em get ready to grab your ankles!

Im just sayin:whistle:historically speaking:whistle::laugh:

Divide retail price by 3 and I'm in...... at $1700 + shipping or tax I may as well buy a 2nd bike with bags already on it.

But they do look nice!

The bags come off in a few minutes with four bolt and the wiring for the turn signals. The signal pods will require removing the tail from the bike to put them back on. I'm going to see if I can fab a mount to make the pods a quick detach bracket. I will only be removing mine for track days, when I can start riding again.

Group Buy Anyone?

omg those are sweet!
I'd need a few months to save up the cash, but I'd be in for a group buy!
but like the other guy said earlier, i forget who, its too much orange all at once
maybe like black bags to match the tail, then make the lids orange, that might look pretty cool! or orange with black lid and side scoop thingies.. whatever they're called..

Be a perfect opertunity to get those custom 1340 decals. :whistle:

What is the exhaust system on the black bike? Looks cool

:thumbsup:

Hey gang,

I see a couple of you got the pricing up. Big thanks for that.

These aren't cheap bags. I can sit here and try to proclaim otherwise but I'll be realistic and honest with you all. They're not dime store bags that you could get at a convenience store, these are handmade fiberglass bags molded and designed to fit with the contours of your bike.

These are not quick detachable and are designed to fit as a permanent addition to your busa (though there is some homebrewing going on, which is cool :beerchug: ). The pictures are beautiful but they don't do them justice...wait until you see them in person. :thumbsup:

Doug's exhaust are Microns....whom I believe he told me went out of bizz some time ago but yea those pipes are killer!

Thanks to all of the .org members for your comments and suggestions. I also want to say thanks to the Captain for allowing us to start this process weeks ago...without your kindness we never would've gotten this off the ground.

- Michael

The bags turned out really nice. My problem is the pricing. I could afford them, but I won't. I understand that they're probably great quality and may even last as long as the bike itself, but really? I know that they're designed specifically for the Gen II Hayabusa and all, but they're priced like a one-off custom job. Sorry to be like that, but man... I guess I'm just a cheapskate.

Anyway, I hope you guys sell a ton of them. Again, very nice product! :thumbsup:

They're absolutely beautiful!!!

Well done! I'm sure you're very proud of that.

Corbin's crown jewel.

Back