Looking for a few good Busas.

CorbinSaddles

Donating Member
Registered
Actually, we only need 2 or 3. It's a tall order but there is a catch. Thanks to captain for giving me the green light with this.

:whistle:

Hi. I'm Michael and I'm an employee of Corbin Saddles way over here in Hollister, CA. I work in the IT dept. and we're making our way out into the interweb and this was one of the recommended sites that came into our radar. I myself sadly cannot ride due to my amblyopia but since working here have formed a vested interest in motorcycles. I also hate cats, but I have 3 as pets.

???

Enough about me though, I'll get to the point. We're trying to get a bike or two in here so we can tool up Beetle Bags for the 2008-09 models. :please:

Here's the quid pro quo - bags do take a bit of time to develop and we would need the Hayabusa for no more than 6-8 weeks, possibly before then. In exchange for using your bike, we'll provide the first production set of bags, paint matched and finished for free (retail value $1699.00).

We're located in Hollister, CA - which you probably know where we're at but if not we're right off Hwy. 101 past Gilroy if you're going South and would need the bike brought here to our factory. If you're interested (and yes this is the worst time of year to request bikes especially with the weather clearing up tenfold) feel free to shoot us an email here: it@corbin.com and we'll get right back to you with the specifics and details.

I've attached a very crude map of where we are. If anyone has any questions or comments, good or bad - feel free to reply or send me a PM.

- Michael

whereweare.jpg

I'd jump on this since I cant ride right now, but you are too far away and have a Gen 1:banghead:

:welcome: to the org. will yall ever be doing a b-king?

You should have started this in November / December. I'm sure you'll get three volunteers.

I have a Gen one, you probably need to re-tool the Gen 1's also :whistle:

I am right down the street, you can have mine for 6-8 weeks :D

I'm in Santa Clara, but to give up my bike for 6-8 weeks ???

Thats what im saying! DAMN :banghead: i live in modesto ca, but the 6-8 week thing is a killer ???. That and i've never really been into the saddle bags that much. Sounds like a SWEET deal for someone though :thumbsup:

Id give up mine, now that the wife has that brand new 1000! BUT yeah Maryland is a little far away???

Man why couldnt you be located in Dallas or at least Texas. Sniff...... oh well.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

BA BUSA - we got your email and will send you the info shortly.

We appreciate the responses - and if anyone else wants to lend us their GenII Busas for tooling these bags, you'll also get a production set as a means of saying thanks - hell it's the least we can do. :beerchug:

Back