advice needed from the luggage experts

hemi

Registered
thinkin about some side bags for my 08 but wanted some advice first. Would like some bags that are easily removeable, don't touch the paint, and don't stand out like a sore thumb. Thinkin about maybe just some plain black bags, but there are so many options i don't know where to begin. The givi hard bags look like something i might like, but they stick way out to the side and i would like them to blend in with the bike more. Would love to get the corbin bags, but for that price and being permanently attached to the bike, i will keep lookin. Pics would be great for some suggestions on what i am looking for

not an expert but I have a matching set by Nelson-Rigg (saddle/tail/tank bags). Link for bags below: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/browse/view_product_images/1248

nr.jpg

Old set of Nelson Riggs I run. So cheap, sorry inexpensive. They do touch the bike but it's padded not abrasive, and I haven't noted any wear or tear on the tail.

They just pop on and pop off in seconds. Carry them into your room like a suitcase.

Back