Looking for a few good Busas.

you can have my 08 but you'd have to put me up for the 6-8 weeks,I dont eat much...oh yeah,I have a wife and um,5 kids that may need to come too

and you can keep the bags when your done,not really my thing.

sweet deal..huh:whistle:

btw ,Im in Philly,if I leave now,I can be there in 6-8 weeks

Awesome that - we'll keep an eye out for your email Tru. Once we get it we'll shoot the specifics over to you.

And to macon454 - we do want to do a saddle for the B-King. Not sure about bags; if we're able to get a loaner in here we'll probably test out the side struts and go from there.

I couldn't imagine giving up my Busa for 6 to 8 weeks...but I don't qualify anyway:)

That is a great deal for someone that wants it:beerchug:

Sweet deal for someone, If I were closer I'd loan you mine. I'm not into saddle bags either, but I'm sure I could find a buyer.

Hey gang,

Thanks a million for your help. :beerchug: It looks like we do have our loaners taken care of. I'm personally grateful to all of you who replied in this thread.

I really wish we could take the bikes in at our Florida location but that's our Eastern retail outlet and isn't set up for any kind of manufacturing at this time. :banghead:

Now comes the fun part - getting feedback on what's needed for these GenII bags, straight from all of you. :thumbs:

- Michael

Id give up mine, now that the wife has that brand new 1000! BUT yeah Maryland is a little far away???

Same here. I could ride my GS during the loan period of the Hayabusa. Nothing like the Hayabusa, but it's just as much fun in it's own way.

6-8 weeks = $1700...not bad. Although, I'm kinda shocked at the MSRP. I know it'll be a quality product, but at that price I'll have to stick with bungee cords. :(

Glad we could help Michael :beerchug:

See you on the 30th :thumbsup:

Rich- that's a killer deal. You rock. Corbin is 150 miles away from me. My wife and I went down there few years back and had solo saddle made on the spot for both our bikes.

Be riding past their factory on this coming Friday. :lol: I'll wave.

And take some pics while your there. :bowdown:

I have seen your bettle bags on M109R,s and they are a sweet looking piece.It would be nice if we could put a full face helmet in them.I am sure you will design them around the stock rear blinker housings which would allow a fatter more spacious bottom half but with your traditional top lid opening,obviously a helmet would not sneak in there.Now if you changed the lid configuration to open more from the side like a lot of other manufactures use,proably you could do it.That would strongly influence my purchase.Size matters in this case.I do not want you to make them so big they look ackward but being able to put a full face in there would be sweet.

It would definitely be good if the bags opened from the sides. A helmet can fit below the turn signal moulding and not stick out very far if it's tucked slightly toward the wheel. I also think if the bags don't mimic the tank, like the Gen 1 bags do, there will be more usable space without ruining the lines of the bike.

Come on peeps. Let's give them some ideas to work with. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey gang,

Thanks a million for your help. :beerchug: It looks like we do have our loaners taken care of. I'm personally grateful to all of you who replied in this thread.

I really wish we could take the bikes in at our Florida location but that's our Eastern retail outlet and isn't set up for any kind of manufacturing at this time. :banghead:

Now comes the fun part - getting feedback on what's needed for these GenII bags, straight from all of you. :thumbs:

- Michael

The opening needs to be large enough for our Lidar. :laugh:

tv-sept-07 117.jpg

PICT1281small.JPG

Back