Went to the gun range...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I work for a really good company... We do manager offsites every quarter, this time we went to the gun range... Shot my AR's and pistols... Was a good time shooting at an air conditioned range with my peers while getting paid... The company paid for it all...

Anyone else have something similiar? A perk at work that most others don't have?

They force me to drive super models around in,Ferrari's every Friday, its appropriately called "Ferrari Fun Friday". :p

Smellphone via Forum Runner

One of my bosses took me snowmobiling a couple weekends ago. That was about the biggest "perk" I've had there considering I run the whole place.. :banghead:

No supermodels in Milwaukee. :poke:

Cap that sounds fun.
I spent my day listening to people complain about how they can not do things because of some bureaucratic BS. The rest of the day was how can we save money and get better ROI on everything. That all has to be done while spending no money of course.

I need to take a half day off and go ride to the beach for some Hayabusa therapy!

well my boss sends me to las vegas about once a year or two ....all i have to pay for is for is food and if i gamble ..got to sema show or ces depending on what tiem of year and i get to see all the models that fastfrogg drives around ....lol

Our union paid for us and our spouses to take concealed firearm classes for a weekend at a local shooting range. It included all our ammunition as well as feeding us. When we completed the class we applied for our Florida concealed carry permits. We both have gotten our permits, but since we live in the Republic of Illinois they aren't much good untill we get out of state.

Yep, ammo too

oh i woulda been in heaven and brought out the ar and went through a cpl thousand rounds haha.... as far as perks of cool jobs i was a body guard for 5 years 2 of which was a VERY wealthy owner of a coffee importation shipping and distribution company in az who was a car collector and got to drive all sorts of lambos ferraris etc and got to travel all over with him and he paid for everything.

We have something coming up, I am hoping we play some golf, I am missing chasing that little white ball around.

We have Tequila shot Tuesdays, followed by Crack Pipe Wednesday...it's all on the DL though because we're gov't. Drugs and Alcohol will not be tolerated :whistle:

I take a bunch of guys (+-30) at work out twice a year, as part of a conference. For safety/liability reasons, a bit scared of the shooting thing.

Last time, we wen't go-cart racing, before that we went Nascar riding, but I got my knuckles wacked for that one, as it was a bit expensive. Sometimes, we will go as a small group 6 or so to a private hunting lease, for three days or so to do team building, while hunting qual with dogs, or hunting deer.

I take a bunch of guys (+-30) at work out twice a year, as part of a conference. For safety/liability reasons, a bit scared of the shooting thing.

Last time, we wen't go-cart racing, before that we went Nascar riding, but I got my knuckles wacked for that one, as it was a bit expensive. Sometimes, we will go as a small group 6 or so to a private hunting lease, for three days or so to do team building, while hunting qual with dogs, or hunting deer.

Ummm, are you hiring? :dunno:

LOL
It depends how well you can drive a fully automated hydrostatic food canning cooker, processing cans at a sales value of around $2,000 per minute. :laugh:

Haven't found anything I can't drive.. :thumbsup:

Not so much. My boss will treat me to lunch once or twice a week though, and he likes to go to nice places....no fast food. Super nice guy!

Back