Former Seal and Top Sniper killed at gun range

Very odd story to say the least, I'd definitely call him a hero for what he did to keep his fellow soldiers safe. A great man was lost.

waiting for the rest of the story...plus dont this make almost like 20 seals dead now recently

Seems like a lot of big names in the gun industry are going away lately. You know Bob Munden just died in December.

RIP :down:

May this patriot Rest in Peace but I have to wonder who is behind all of this. Looks to me like a disposal running at full clip. What don't they want to come out from the memoirs of these loyal servicemembers? I could answer this but prefer to digress.

I may be in agreement with Ron Paul on this.
Treating PTSD or even just trying to help one with it by taking them to a gun range doesn't seem such a good idea?

Dayum shame. My understanding is he had helped many this way. I caught a little bit of an interview with a friend and the question about Ron Pauls statement came up and after this man composed himself he basically stated that Chris wasn't trained as a doctor but felt that the range was familiar and comforting to returning soldiers and gave them a chance to open up. I don't give a crap what you do now-a-days someone will find fault with you. What has Ron done ???

This breaks my heart. It hurts to the soul to see good men die for no reason. RIP :please::please:

Back