Went to a Chopper party this morning, pics. And bike wash

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
A buddy of mine called me last night and wanted to know if i wanted to go ride with them today, Heck ya, We was planning on going back to the Ark HOG rally again anyway, So i let another friend ride my 1000, and we headed out, Got to James house about 10 o'clock this morning and hung out for a couple of hours, Waiting and waiting some more finally they decide they was going to ride about 15 miles, Stop eat some dinner at Tony C's, Ride another 30 miles stop again, Take a break again, and then ride to Missouri where they would take another. So we said we was going to go on to the Rally and check it out and have some free bbq, And then ride on to Eureka and Berryville and back without a bunch of stops. Any way had a good ride, thought yall might like some pics, The first will be the Choppers at James house, Second the bike wash at the HOG rally.

Chopper 011.jpg

Chopper 012.jpg

Chopper 013.jpg

Chopper 014.jpg

Chopper 015.jpg

Chopper 016.jpg

Chopper 017.jpg

Chopper 018.jpg

Chopper 019.jpg

Chopper 020.jpg

There's some interesting iron in that bunch.

I like the old school skinnies.

The mile long forks and steamroller rear tires that are in right now do nothing for me.

Nice looking bikes. But, with those seats, no wonder they have to stop every couple miles to take a break:laugh:

Holy Smokes, I'v never seen so few rear suspensions! The girls are pretty though.

There's some interesting iron in that bunch.

I like the old school skinnies.

The mile long forks and steamroller rear tires that are in right now do nothing for me.

Yea there was some pretty cool bikes, 6 or 7 real WCC bikes and then a couple others that where just WCC kit bikes, but all and all some nice bikes.

Looks like you had a good time out there. Thanks for sharing. :beerchug:

I like how some 10 or 11 year old kid was smart enuff to wheel over and get his ride washed. Smart kid...he reminds me of someone at that age...:whistle:

:laugh:RSD.

Back