Almost Went To Jail This Morning....

Glad you saved it...

Kinda tough to leave skid marks on the pavement AND in your shorts at the same time:p

Had the same thing happen to me a few months ago....followed the sucker for awhile honking my horn. Looser wouldn't look at me. When he finally did I gave him the "use your eyes" sign....then the "looser" hand signal.:D

Get a car saftey hammer. http://www.store.yahoo.com/safetybuddy/coauesemreha.html

Velcro it to your inners for said events. The window popping out does nicely. It cost about the same as replacing the mirror (some times less), but it will leave them with no whitey tighties onboard!
laugh.gif

Here ya go for people that like to cut you off,next spark plug change break all the white stuff off them and put in a small asprin bottle and carry it with you when you ride,when someone does it again take the top off and throw the contents at their window and they will see what it's like to get cut off.....
+1 Very effective.

Oh yeah....and next time, use the front brakes. Rear brake is almost worthless.

I know...I've locked the back a couple of times. Only front brake for me.
biggrin.gif

NICE SAVE, and way to not make things worse 4 yourself by doing something foolish.

Good save.
People in cages have just to little regard for us this time of year or any other for that matter.

I braked hard! My back wheel locked. I went into a slide. I slid for ~5 ft. I stayed on the back brake until I came to a complete stop. (I am glad I took the Motorcycle Safety Class). Thank God the guy behind me wasn't following to closely.
ask the m/c safety class for a refund...
rock.gif

Ya skidded the rear eh.

Ya stayed on the brake till you stopped.

All this on a busy highway.

Ask for a refund.

hey boys an' girls...."Brake and Avoid".

I stopped raging at them a few years ago.
I'm not Jesus. I make mistakes. So do others.

I just felt stoopid raging people. Very rarely do people intentionally try to kill others on the road. Road rage blows.

just a thought.....RSD.

Glad you didn't go to the big house. Know its frustrating, but it won't be the last time it happens.

Car pull out of a driveway infront of me on Sunday. Frotuneatly, I saw it happening from far enough away that I was able to hit the gas and cross the double yellow to avoid the dumb a$$. Visibility in the area was at least 1/2 mile in both directions. Glad deputy dog wasn't around at the time, he probably would have given me a reckless driving ticket for illegal passing.

Car pull out of a driveway infront of me on Sunday.  Frotuneatly, I saw it happening from far enough away that I was able to hit the gas and cross the double yellow to avoid the dumb a$$.  Visibility in the area was at least 1/2 mile in both directions.  Glad deputy dog wasn't around at the time, he probably would have given me a reckless driving ticket for illegal passing.
some ppl dont understand power'll save you as well as kill you

Glad you are O.K., Cuffee! Glad you gots skills too! Really glad you didn't get into a fight because it is simply not worth it in the end. Be safe and keep scootin.

Back