Almost Went To Jail This Morning....

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
I was riding to work this morning. I was in the far right lane approaching the Woodrow Wilson (WW) Bridge. I wasn't going fast since there is always traffic near the bridge. Matter of fact there was nice size gap between me and the car ahead. Then, all of a sudden this Ford Taurus station wagon comes out of know where! This f****** guy cut me off!

I braked hard! My back wheel locked. I went into a slide. I slid for ~5 ft. I stayed on the back brake until I came to a complete stop. I was also downshifting in the process (I am glad I took the Motorcycle Safety Class). Thank God the guy behind me wasn't following to closely.

After coming to a complete stop, I sped up to get to the Taurus and the Red Neck guy looked and me and said "What!". I told him to get out of his car and he will see "What!". He didn't stop! He kept driving. If he would have stopped, I probably would have beat the h*** out of him and threw him off the WW bridge. I would have definitely went
to jail.

Glad you are not hurt, and not in jail. Did you remove the seat from your asscrack before going in to work? LOL
Nothing like major puckerage on the way to work.....

Don't you just love that "What" look they give you
ss011.gif
Glad to hear your still flying free though.

glad to hear you kept the rubber on the road....
smile.gif

...side note... it doesn't take to much pressure to pop them side mirror off, just a little downward bang as your passing by...
tounge.gif
wink.gif

yoo many ppl got guns around here to do that s%&t
course id love to smash my fist thru a window with my titanium icon gloves, hehehe

you dont want to throw him off bridge that would be littering.:angry: simply dangle him off the bridge till he wets his pants then cut him loose.:D

You would be surprised at what a 31 inch ASP baton will do to taurus!
smile.gif

Here ya go for people that like to cut you off,next spark plug change break all the white stuff off them and put in a small asprin bottle and carry it with you when you ride,when someone does it again take the top off and throw the contents at their window and they will see what it's like to get cut off.....

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136826276 -->

Good save Bro ... I feel you ... happens to me at least once a week riding around the beltway ... I have to keep reminding myself that we are invisible to the cagers ... especially around here.

ANUDDA CLASSIC CASE OF "PAINT BALLS" TOSSED APPROX 4FT UPWARD WHILE TRAVLIN IN FRONT OF SAID MORRON FOR HIM TO DRIVE INTO!. Thats left pocket. If it's really worth it, BB's in the right pocket. Just a couple. Let him test his brakes out.

Sorry just venting.

JD

Back