Just went to the store for a soda.

Stoney McSloth

Registered
Well I took a quick ride to the store for a soda before going out for a ride by myself. So as I pull into the gas station I see 3 bikes off to the side of the parking lot, so I don't think anything of it. As I come out of the store with my soda one of the guys walks over to me and asks if I was doing anything, my reply was "nope just going out for a ride" so he tells me some friends of his are showing up to do a little group ride. Ok no problem i'm bored and it's nice to be able to ride with other like minded people. Long story longer after about a 1/2 hour wait we wind up being 18 sport bikes deep and did a little 100 mile round trip. Had some 600's a couple 750's and a hand full of liter bikes, but it was nice being the only 1300 of the group. It feels good to be of the Busa clan. :thumbsup: and of course I had to take the pic when one of the girls at the other gas station we stopped at for a break checks my bike out. :rulez:

group ride.jpg

I bet some of those liter bikes would give you a run for your money :D any BMW's?

one father/son showed up, father was on a BMW and son was on a GSXR1000.

Right now I'm trying to get into the Red Knights MC which is in Syracuse and it's only Fire/EMS/Police. Nice MC to be in if you see the Po Po behind you:laugh:, but also means you can't do some of the fun stuff anymore (well atleast not while wearing colors. But it's a nice mixture of sports bikes and cruisers.

yep....got to be open to new things to have new friends..

Good times! That never happens to me...I'm the one sport biker in my area *huge frickin' sigh* :whistle:

Back