Went for a Blast Today.... Pics

It's not a replica bro. It's a genuine mac.mate owns it .I worked part time for Macintosh in the 80's
The street based BR1 are called Bathurst Replicas , BR1 street version was Katana based motor , Mick Hone Suzuki had the bike my brother tested for magazine , it featured lots of Yoshi go fast bits . Handled a heap better than any in-line four jap kitted bike , exceplt possibly the Bimota's of the day .

Last edited:
The BR2 my mentioned own by my mate is a GSX1100 based motor also , 1 of 5 only , I am told . The bike was displayed in the pit area a year or two ago at the massive Phillip Island classic held each year in Australia . It got a lot of attention and offers to buy , apparently .

The street based BR1 are called Bathurst Replicas , BR1 street version was Katana based motor , Mick Hone Suzuki had the bike my brother tested for magazine , it featured lots of Yoshi go fast bits . Handled a heap better than any in-line four jap kitted bike , exceplt possibly the Bimota's of the day .
Used to see em racing here along side the kats at the Castrol 6 hour at Mansfield raceway in the mid to late 80's

Back