Went for a ride today...

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
...with the enemy!!!

Fishhook and I took the bikes out today, and my opinions of the 14R have changed some. It's really a sweet bike. It took seeing it in person to convince me, but it's actually not the horrendous spider-eyed monster that the 14 has been for all these years. It has a lot of little design elements that make me jealous. One of the most significant was easy access to the oil filter without removing any plastics or reaching between header pipes. Not to mention it's flippin' fast!

Introducing Fishhook's 2012 ZX-14R, Kermit!

Edited 1.jpg

And a couple of shots from our destination... This is DeSoto Falls in Mentone, AL.

Edited 2.jpg

Edited 3.jpg

Edited 1.jpg

Edited 2.jpg

Edited 3.jpg

Nice pics. I wish I could have sneaked out earlier today. We have rain forecasted for the next several days.

Yeah.. sending it my way. lol.. should be here in about an hour or so. Leaving tomorrow around noon i think.

Very nice. Wished I had been able to go with you guys. And I agree, Kevin brought it by the office yesterday and its really nice. Kawasaki really put some thought in the bike. I like it. It has some nice lines and the oil filter is one of the first things I noticed also, good thinking. :)

Congrats Kevin. :)

I got out today for a bit myself. Sorry didn't take any pics. Really just road around town. Very nice pics:thumbsup:. I love waterfalls. Thanks for sharing

Glad you got out and did some riding! Kermit :rofl::poke: good one Chattanooga!:laugh: I hope Suzuki takes a hard look at the new 14r. Kawaski isnt playing! Would love to throw a leg over one and take it for a ride. I still love the lines of the busa though!:rulez::laugh:

The wifey named her kermit War, I mean earlybird! Everybody else just ran with it! :banghead: I was thinking Hulk! :laugh:

Did you like Little River Canyon? Did you go to the Wildflower Cafe??

Yeah, it's really nice up in that area. I've tried to stop by the Wildflower Cafe a couple of times now, but haven't been able to catch them open. I hear it's great though. We should meet up down there if it's not too far for you. :beerchug:

Yeah, it's really nice up in that area. I've tried to stop by the Wildflower Cafe a couple of times now, but haven't been able to catch them open. I hear it's great though. We should meet up down there if it's not too far for you. :beerchug:

W.C. has some really good eats. Keep trying to catch them open as you will not be disappointed.
If the logistics can be finalized my bike is sold:down:

W.C. has some really good eats. Keep trying to catch them open as you will not be disappointed.
If the logistics can be finalized my bike is sold:down:

Oh no! I hope everything's alright.

Back