Went for a ride today and ran ...

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
right smack dab into Goblinsix~!~ :thumbsup:

We were about 100 miles into our ride somewhere right close to BFE (I personally had no clue where we were) and another group pulled in. We figured out who everyone was and turns out his group was about 200 miles away from their home journeying the other direction.

It amazes me how small this world is sometimes~!!~

Good meeting you dude~!~ :beerchug:

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

Last edited:
ooh he must be riding the Duc?

Actually, this was our group before we met up with him...he was riding a Harley. Looks like Lycon purchased Goblins Busa~!~

Blue Ridge Parkway?

Somewhere up past Lexington...we never hit the Parkway this trip but took some mountain passes I've never seen before.

Came back down near Dalpha and through Homestead.

didnt goblin sell his busa...thats what i thought he did. ???

Really fun ride:thumbsup: At least the ride there was fun ride back was a little wet and cool. but hey had fun and met some new friends.

Great pics and thanks for sharing them with us. Gotta love that small world. Ran into two people yesterday that I haven't seen in almost 15 years.

It was good meeting you Outlaw & 1FastBusa....nice looking bikes !!!

Yeah...I was on the Harley, not the Duc this time. Wanted to see how I would do in the twisties with the cruiser (as a little challenge). It was a blast. It was fun to imagine people's expressions when I passed them on the back twisties on a Harley, lol. The guy that was with me on the BMW is a really skilled (not to mention fast) rider. He's used to hammering through the twisties in Europe, so he was right at home down there in the tight corners. He was deceptively fast---like that "Yellow Wolf" rider who rides the Goldwing on Deal's Gap.

We rode down to Marlinton, WV and ended up doing about 800 miles between Saturday and Sunday. There was a lot of rain and fog coming out of WV this AM and it was a whopping 64 degrees---nice, wet, and chilly.

Last edited:
Back