Today's chili ride

Met up with a few guys this morning for a ride north..little chili ( around 50 )
A "little Chili" usually warms up my rides quite nicely.
tounge.gif

B, it's just point in the general direction and push the button, I have gotten used to where the camera points when I hold it up. I only had about 3 that weren't worth looking at, getting better. I keep the camera on the lanyard around my neck and unzip the jacket-whip it out to use it and tuck it back in.
The ones with u in them are good, the one with diesel is shakey but cool looking. I Missed a couple due to battery loss. I' d lke to get the vid mount, I got a real nice dig vid cam-EZ

Do you think they may have pulled you over just to see if anyone would run?

Two Replies

H20caver scares the living #### out of me with that move.  I am the least likely candidate for the 'be safe' speech - but WOW that was a little intense a couple of times.  H20, I don't know if you know this, but the cars behind you are so busy watching you take pics THEY come uncomfortably close.  A pickup truck hit the brakes RIGHT behind you because he came up too fast and from my P.O.V. you vanished from sght.  They make a helmet cam that you can take pics of whatever you are looking at - the bullet cam.

One did run.  He isn't in any of the pics.  

Last note:  So long as the pics don't have license plates in them I don't see a problem, but we have to remember that privacy and security are always an issue - especially when you realize that somewhere on the internet there is a guy in his grandmother's dress sewing a miniskirt for himself from the skin of his last victim . .

Here is a longhand report on the day from www.clearwaterbiker.com

http://www.clearwaterbiker.biz/portal.php?article=0

Back