went down today

kmiller00

Registered
Its one thing to go down for foolishness or other people! But when its a part that just sux!

002.jpg

Hope your ok. Are those aftermarket links or are they the stock ones? If they are aftermarket would you mind posting up what brand so we could at least give a little warning to others with the same brand.

I hope you get everything replaced and fixed and that you are uninjured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope your ok. Are those aftermarket links or are they the stock ones? If they are aftermarket would you mind posting up what brand so we could at least give a little warning to others with the same brand.

I hope you get everything replaced and fixed and that you are uninjured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There not stock

I really dont know. i pulled out of a gas station got straight,chopped it in first let off. as soon as i let off the whole ass end of bike shot straight up in the air. and i went even further. So only thing on the bike was hands on bars. the front end washed out and here we go. so a stop sign stops the bike. a guy from the gas station comes running over hes like what happen the rear tire was like 6" off the ground. I guess when i let off the links bent releasing the pressure on the coil, and away i went. the bike now has about a foot and a half between tire and tail, before bout one inch.

I guess, wow. I dont have my links anymore or I would send them to you. Any other damage that you can tell?

oh yeah right side fairing,brocks sidewinder, mirror it shot it up so high ripped the rear brake line out of caliper

they are from spencercycle.com and they are t-6

I would maybe trust 7075 aircraft aluminum but would just spend the money on titanium if weight loss was what I was looking for. Not your fault they went cheap and most likely never had an engineer even give an ok.:whistle: send them back with a bill of anything else that is messed up.:rulez: They are responsible.:rulez:

i would maybe trust 7075 aircraft aluminum but would just spend the money on titanium if weight loss was what i was looking for. Not your fault they went cheap and most likely never had an engineer even give an ok.:whistle: Send them back with a bill of anything else that is messed up.:rulez: they are responsible.:rulez:

+10000

Back