Mary(DR1300's Wife) went down today.

We would like to thank you all for the prayers and kind words.. As John stated Mary is resting..

The extent of Mary's injuries are bad road rash on both arms.. No broken bones or internal injuries.. She will be sore as heck for few days but will recover fine.

Yes if Mary would have had on all her gear she would have walked away with possibly no injuries.. PLEASE WEAR YOUR GEAR!!!

To see Mary's face light up with every post I read was great!! Thank you all again.. :bowdown:

Sincerely; Doyle & Mary

Thanks for the report bro...tell Mary to get some rest and get well soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

We would like to thank you all for the prayers and kind words.. As John stated Mary is resting..

The extent of Mary's injuries are bad road rash on both arms.. No broken bones or internal injuries.. She will be sore as heck for few days but will recover fine.

Yes if Mary would have had on all her gear she would have walked away with possibly no injuries.. PLEASE WEAR YOUR GEAR!!!

To see Mary's face light up with every post I read was great!! Thank you all again.. :bowdown:

Sincerely; Doyle & Mary

Sorry to hear about this Doyle,give her my best.

Thanks for the update Doyle. Mary and I have been thinking about her all night since Chris told us on the phone.

Doyle thanks for the update, only hope for the best for Mary!

Miss seeing you around here!

Miss seeing you around here!

Thank you..

To all the members that know us personally Thank you.. :bowdown:

To all the knew members that don't know us, Thank you for taking the time to stop and type a few kind words for my Wife.. Mary and I are overwhelmed..

Im glad to hear she is resting and gonna be ok.
I hope the RR heals up quickly and leaves no permanant marks.

Hope she heals up quick. Glad you two have each other.

--Wag--

Very sorry to hear. Must be tough for you. I'd hate to see my wife go down. I hope she fully recovers, and gets back on the horse soon!
Prayers sent.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the udate Doyle! Glad it is nothing more than road rash, which is bad enough in itself. Hope you both had a good nights rest and continued prayers for Mary's speedy recovery. If there is anything I can do, you know we are not that far away. (((hugs)))

This really sucks! i hope you heal well mary..im one of the dont know you guys but sill a fellow rider. get back on that horse soon as you can!!! Not to sound nosy but how did the slapper come about? was it bike malfunction or road troubles?

I am so relieved to get up this morning and read that she is going to be OK! Love you both! If you need anything, let us know! <3

Via DROID X

Back