Mary(DR1300's Wife) went down today.

Hey Doyl, I am glad to hear she is going to be ok. I can only imagine how scary it must have been to see your wife go down. After that I bet you might have needed some meds too .Real alovera is one of the best things I have ever used on road rash. I keep it around for sunburns ,wind burns road rash etc. this one is ready to seperate but, I don't think it would survive mailing. Can you find any anywhere. I just cut the two sides with the thorns off then peal off the flat side and rub it on the affected area, instant relief.

alo vera pic.jpg

Hey Doyl, I am glad to hear she is going to be ok. I can only imagine how scary it must have been to see your wife go down. After that I bet you might have needed some meds too .Real alovera is one of the best things I have ever used on road rash. I keep it around for sunburns ,wind burns road rash etc. this one is ready to seperate but, I don't think it would survive mailing. Can you find any anywhere. I just cut the two sides with the thorns off then peal off the flat side and rub it on the affected area, instant relief.

Thank You... Fully aware of the Alovera treatment, Thank you for mentioning it though as our Mom has a plant.. :thumbsup:

Doyle and Mary, I apologize for just seeing this, but have had a lot going on the last couple of days. Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad it wasn't any worse. I know that rash is painful, but you should recover just fine. My thoughts and prayers for a speedy one! :please:

Thoughts and prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovery! You guys are awesome people and I am very fortunate to know you!!

Back