Mary(DR1300's Wife) went down today.

OMG! I was away yesterday and I come back to find this. I'm so very thankful it wasn't worse. Love and Prayers for a full and quick recovery.

Doyle, I am glad to hear that it's just some rash, tell her to heal up quick, you both are good people and I know you will be there for her.

Prayers to a speedy recovery

Good to hear that she's doing better! Thanks for the update and I hope she's back on two soon!

PS - next time y'all are rollin' through KC; Ice cream is on me ;)

thanks for the update...glad to hear there aren't any broken bones, etc! take good care of her and prayers for a quick recovery are on the way

Mary is doing better today but still real sore from the road burns.. Thanks again to all members for the prayers.. :bowdown:

We don't know why it went into a wobble. we are all scratching our heads on that one.. :dunno:

If the boys start picking on you, Mary, just let me know. I will come up there and straighten them out for ya. But I am sure they are treating you like a queen! Right, boys! :rulez: :laugh: Feel better soon! :beerchug:

Oh, well in that case...

SMACK Doyle and blame it on the meds Mary!!! :rofl:

And feel better real soon!!! :love:

Gee thanks Michelle.. :laugh:

Here's a picture of Mary shortly before her accident..

random pics 102.jpg

If the boys start picking on you, Mary, just let me know. I will come up there and straighten them out for ya. But I am sure they are treating you like a queen! Right, boys! :rulez: :laugh: Feel better soon! :beerchug:

Thanks Trish... Yep she is getting the royal treatment.. :thumbsup:

Mary is doing better today but still real sore from the road burns.. Thanks again to all members for the prayers.. :bowdown:

We don't know why it went into a wobble. we are all scratching our heads on that one.. :dunno:

Maries 250 will handshake bad if you take both hands off the bars

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

prayers sent, sorry i am a little late but it never hurts, hope she heals up fast:thumbsup:

just seeing this thread now... and now some of the FB posts are more clear..

very sorry to hear about all this but very happy that Mary is recovering and wasnt injured worse. Road rash sux but 100% recoverable :thumbsup: Hopefully there was no metal brush involved in the cleaning process...been there and it really sux :whistle:

As others have said if there is anything you guys need let us know.

Back