My brother crashed his new bike

riironman

Donating Member
Registered
I knew it was just a matter of time....my brother and I are 11 months apart but i swear i am his father. he bought a brand new gsxr 1000 and powder coated everything and still beats it! Well he was doing a wheelie and went down . he is alright but he ruined all his plastics. The weird part is when he went down other people in cages were rubber necking and crashed their car. Now my brother is getting charged with that also( The cop says it was a chain reaction affect even though they were going the opposite way and passed him before he went down.) and the day before this happen my other friend went down and totaled his 05 zx-10. what a week!!

I hope he's gettin' some legal representation ......a good one .

...edited by BiG-T...

The weird part is when he went down other people in cages were rubber necking and crashed their car. Now my brother is getting charged with that also( The cop says it was a chain reaction affect even though they were going the opposite way and passed him before he went down.)
Oh HE11 NO!!! Get representation and handle that.

The weird part is when he went down other people in cages were rubber necking and crashed their car. Now my brother is getting charged with that also( The cop says it was a chain reaction affect even though they were going the opposite way and passed him before he went down.)
So, according to that logic:

I can be sitting at my desk in my office, and if someone crashes their car down the street because they aren't paying attention, it's my fault because I was in the general vicinity?

If a cop has his vehicle stopped by the side of the highway due to an accident, and I fixate on it and hit the vehicle in front of me, I can blame him?

When are people going to take the blame for their own actions?

I suggest he sues the officer for being a 'tard.

+1000000000000!!!! dude, I swear LEOs are worse than Personal Injury attorneys! they wana write a ticket for everything they can think of, and then a few more for shid they just make up! There's no way they can hit your brother with causing that accident-if cager is too stupid to watch the road, its their own d*mn fault!

Case in point-I flipped my busa three weeks ago at a red light. Bike went up, me n fiancee went off back. Cops tried to ask her what was goin on, how she got hurt etc, I told'em to get out of her face; then they turn on me n 1 cop asks "so how many wheelies were you doing before you went down?" I will leave out most of what I said cuz it'd just get edited anyway, but I told'em wasn't doin wheelies-I pulled away from the light too hard and bike flipped over. End of story. Asked LEOs if they were done so I could ride with my girl to hospital-they said I had to wait "as long as it takes"??!!!!!
mad.gif

Thank god I called my mom when we went down-she pulled me awy from Cops, cuz she saw my fists tighten up-I was about to go to jail for assaulting 2 officers but she stopped me n calmed me down. I played dizzy so I could get in ambulance with my girl and cop comes joggin over with a ticket for "physical injury thru reckless endangerment" I snatched it n crumpled that crap into my pocket while he watched! Then five days later sends me ANOTHER ticket in the mail for M restriction??? I have had my lic. with M endorsement for a year, and I live in Milw WI-we have NO helmet laws, so??? He just wrote me another ticket in hopes that I wont show up to contest and he can rip $280 outa my pocket-NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Bro, talk to anyone you know who has a lawyer-friend. get a reccomendation, then go see someone; but do this ASAP-sum lawyers get booked up, so you wanna be sure they are free when you need them may cost some dough, but not as much as payn all those court fees n tickets, thats for sure!

Good luck man-hope your bro is okay, and maybe this will make him understand there is a time and a place for stunting-and it aint on public roads with traffic!
tounge.gif

I'm glad your brother will be okay, but +1000 on getting him to get legal representation!

I've never heard of such a thing...that's just unreal to charge a guy that's just wrecked with the fact that the lemmings watching him can't stop rubbernecking...
mad.gif

i know...My brother tried arguing saying what happens if he saw a beautiful woman walking and he stared and crashed...can he sue her? Now the cagers want his bike insurance to pay.

just got off phone with my lawyer dude-(dnt ask why I call him so much:D ) he said chances are slim that your bros ins. will have to cover any costs, and they should be trying to find their own ins. atty. to look into this. Prolly wont represent your bro, but should take care of the suits against ins. without charging your bro a dime. Ask him if his ins. company is doing anything about accident.

definately a tough week. sorry to hear about your brother and glad he is alright! he should get a good lawyer.

Glad he wasn't hurt too bad. I don't see how he could even be charged for that other stuff? Definitely get a lawyer.

I glad to hear that your brother and friend are going to be OK.
Serious BS going on there. I can't believe his insurance company isn't fighting this.
There is now way your brother can be charged with this. Even if the cars right behind him crashed to avoid hitting him they would be at fault. Failure to maintain control and or fallowing to close. NOT your brother's fault. I'm no lawyer but this is BS. It sounds like a cop that has it out for bikes.

Good luck

I'm glad your brother and friend will be okay, yo. Guidance or representation are definitely in order.

What a mess.

Back