Well it's finally official

phatjoe

Registered
Just got my orders today im out of georgia on aug 2nd heading to pearl harbor hawaii the household goods and the bike gets crated and packed on july 12 and the car gets shipped from orlando aug 1 im freakin hyped as hell too bad i gotta cut the ties i made down here the last 8 years ive been stationed out here but its all good
thanks to all the people on the board i've met since being on the board since '03 like diesel and spicy (give your neighbor my email
wink.gif
) smilypr and rongotti i'll post some pics once i get settled in

GOOD LUCK BRA, MY BUDDY JUST GOT PCS TO THE ISLAND. JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE CAGES OVER THERE ITS BAD NEWS FOR BIKES I HEAR. BUT I TELL YA WHAT I WOULD BE ON THE BUSA OR DIVING EVERYDAY FO SURE

Best of luck to ya, phatjoe!
Can't wait to see some pics of grass skirts hanging with the Busa...
wink.gif

Good luck player...maybe I'll visit you out there one day. I'll send some pics of Nina next door if you send me some Island girl pics.
smile.gif

Best of luck out there.....

And hey...if you have a chance to swing by Guam for a visit, drop me a line.
cool.gif

Thanks yall you brought a tear to my eye yeah I hear the cagers are no joke out the diesel I gotcha bro tell nina I got her covered if she's down if you and spicey ever roll out here I got yall covered (if I'm in port) and pac no doubt my sub will be hittin guam ill holla peace yall

You will love the beaches and the tropical breeze ... But Oahu has no real good place to open up the busie and traffic sucks big time. If you get a chance ship the bike over to the Big Island of Hawaii ( Kona or Hilo ) and you will love the sick roads with very little traffic. No helmet law in Hawaii but I think the military has to wear them and a reflective vest too I think. Anyway have fun & good luck.

Back