For the first time

On my way to work this morning it was showing -4 and that was all I could think about.

No problems ( whew )

Man I love that truck, Got the Bull Bar and some lights installed the other day :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

On my way to work this morning it was showing -4 and that was all I could think about.

No problems ( whew )

Man I love that truck, Got the Bull Bar and some lights installed the other day :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

No pics? :laugh:

Note to self:laugh: yall know where this is heading

1 bottle of diesel 911+ thawed air dog filters filled with regular white bottle power service+ a very aggressively tuned truck thats been sitting for 3 days=

This gravy little mess in my driveway:whistle:, She chugged for a bit before she lit on all 6, for about 5 minutes there it looked like a scene from the volcano movies, really surprised the fire dept didnt roll up.
2-3003.jpg

Tried getting a picture of the yard but wasnt showing up, my pipe dumps about 45* under the truck left about a 15 foot radius of soot in the snow
But she is up and running like a champ again:thumbsup:

How much torque is that truck making?

Our Loader at work gelled up right in the middle of more than a foot of snow the other day and 2 of my Dump Trucks gelled up while we were plowing snow @ -23 below. Even if you keep them plugged in you still need to treat the fuel with some sort of Polar Power Additive to help from gelling. You also need to keep an eye on the fuel filters you use because the filtration in the filters are all different , The heavier the filtration will cause your filters to wax up and start the gell process .

How much torque is that truck making?
It did 506hp/1022ftlbs on the stock charger, a milder tune and stock lift pump.
Will be back on the dyno soon with the big charger, 165gph pump and little more radical tuning i'm expecting to break 600, probably around 12-1300 ftlbs...Waiting for my injectors from industrial injection

Our Loader at work gelled up right in the middle of more than a foot of snow the other day and 2 of my Dump Trucks gelled up while we were plowing snow @ -23 below. Even if you keep them plugged in you still need to treat the fuel with some sort of Polar Power Additive to help from gelling. You also need to keep an eye on the fuel filters you use because the filtration in the filters are all different , The heavier the filtration will cause your filters to wax up and start the gell process .

That was part my problem i'm running a 2 micron, everyone that sells filters that will work on my pump are out of 10's guy at cummins is gonna hold a fleetguard for me when they get some

Back