Well it's official...I leave for Thailand on Dec 22nd

DUDE! ENJOY IT!!!! you deserve it. plus sounds like a good deal. Ive been in all those countries, and the experiences are awesome!!!! Dont go to Pataya though...not that I would know anything of that place....

That is to funny. We're going there for New Years Eve! :laugh:
She said she wants to try a little "experimentation" :whistle: 1+2= :cheerleader: some

God I love this woman!

She will begin to take the exam that will allow her to practice here in the States on Feb1st. This exam will take approx a year to complete :unhappy:
But once she has completed it, she will then start to send out her resume and begin to field incoming offers.
St. Louis is our 1st hope of course :please: But for a year or two, she may have to take an offer where it best suits her field of work you know.
But the plan is to stay as close to St. Louis as possible. Chicago is a viable option as well.

St Louis has TONS of hospitals and very big in the medical field!!! She wont have any problem getting a job here!!!!

Have fun and enjoy the journey!!! See you when you get back! :)

That is to funny. We're going there for New Years Eve! :laugh:
She said she wants to try a little "experimentation" :whistle: 1+2= :cheerleader: some

God I love this woman!

Head out to "walking street" and right past the archway is a great seafood restaurant. Then a few steps down are the 2 best spots IMHO (I spent 3 months there, so safe to say that I moved around): The Carousel and Baby Ago-go. Tucked in a corner to the right of Baby Ago-go is a great "soapy" place.

Head out to "walking street" and right past the archway is a great seafood restaurant. Then a few steps down are the 2 best spots IMHO (I spent 3 months there, so safe to say that I moved around): The Carousel and Baby Ago-go. Tucked in a corner to the right of Baby Ago-go is a great "soapy" place.

Thanks Romeo....I'll stick my head in there & take a look around :whistle: :laugh:

OMG...every mans dream!!! OMG.....you are da man...OMG...Thail women...did I say OMG!!!

Merry Christmas and have a blast...Wardie

PS I have a passport of she needs a "Guy Friday" you know someone to get her coffe , transcribe notes, run errands...wifey said she'd like to get rid of me for a few months cuzz she'd have a vacation...Hmmmmmm LOL

We may be in the same time zone for the month of January. Still waiting on travel approval from the company.

Brian,
Best of luck to you. Sorry we only got to ride once.(for a little while) My brother lived in Thailand for a while. He loved it. You can buy a lot of bootleg merchandise there.:whistle: What are you up to this weekend? PM me. I'd like to buy you a drink if you have the time. Best of luck to you.

Brian
Glad to see you go. Now i wont have to worry about you bothering me any more. As if i was sceered. :laugh:

congrats your gonna love it my extended family is from thailand (that would be my stepmother) your going to have great time. :thumbsup: just be safe

:worthless: We need to approve before we send you with our blessing :rulez:

WE WANT A PIC!!

Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time. Only thing I need to say is DON'T wonder off anywhere by yourself while you are there! :rulez: Not too many people would do what you are planning on doing. You definitely have cahoonas (sp). I wish you the best of luck!!:beerchug:

You are shameless to let a woman pay your way:whistle: Good luck to you and hope it all works out...By the way..the oriental mind is a little different than our own women. Our culture is very different than theirs...just sayin...Probably the trip of a life time for you so have a good time. 2hip

Back