Well It finally happened??!!!!

Well "It" finally happened.

I leave to go and improcess to go to Kuwait for 9-12 months on 24-26 June to go to Marseilles, IL.  After that I have til July 11 to get live in order to be gone for that long.

Good news about the whole situation is that I am going to a MWR base which that means it is an R&R base. My job is basically going to be a little force protection....Hopefully minimal.

The base I am going to is building a new facility for troops on leave to go and relax.  The IL Army National Guard picked me, or should I say I was VOLUNTOLD to go. Actually I volunteered so that my overseas mission would be easier and safe.  They wanted NCO's to go and run the place.  Even though I am an E-4...They say I am getting a promotion....Long overdue if you ask me...Since I have been working in an E-6 job for the past two years..FULL TIME.

Anyways, I am excited and nervous at the sametime.  I am just kinda overwelmed right now with shite I gotta do before I leave.

Well wish me luck. Probably won't be spending a whole lotta time on the board for a while.

PS Jeremy(MR BROWN), I guess this gives ya some time to concentrate on racing and maybe when I get home you COULD POSSIBLY beat me
biggrin.gif

Peace Out

John
jmaz, where are you from bro? I am from Wood River, IL.

Postal.

Dude, unless you learn some secret middle eastern launching technique, your ass is grass upon your return.
Seriously, be safe and hurry back.
Thanks for doing this.......because of people like you my little monsters are safe, free to run around and tear sh!t up.
Jeremy

Good luck and be safe. Kuwait is not a bad place to be, all in all.

Come home safe and ready to ride!

Thank you for serving for your fellow Americans.

God Speed!  
super.gif

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118942237 -->

Back