Gun laws in Illinois ? CWP

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys I'll be traveling to IL. this weekend and I almost always ( probably will either way) be packing..Sig 9mm does anyone know the Il laws with a weapon in the vehicle? Just curious, how careful/ discrete I need to be.( Like leave it in the hotel when I go out to eat ?? ) Does IL recognize TN'S CWP ? Thanks B D Cooper:)

If you even legaly own a gun in Illinois, you are a criminal. Put that thing as far away from you as possible (trunk) unloaded. No CC in Illinois, unless your a felon. I hope that clears it up for you.

ohhhh It does . Very Clear !!! I guess I'll leave it home ( this time) . Doesnt do much good in a truck... I wont change my topic , I'll just shut up. Cheers & thanks

I wasnt trying be be a smart azz either. Its that bad. Im a Lieutenant and relief shift commander in the Illinois prison system and get threats everyday. I cant carry off duty to protect myself. I have an XD40 on my nightstand but thats about as far as it goes. From what I understand, our criminals (political hacks) just made it illegal to even own a handgun in Chicago. I bet all the felons are laughing all the way to there next crime. I cant wait to retire and leave this sorry state.

will this work ? maybe carry half a dozen..German Flare Gun 26.5MM with Holster and Cleaning Brush - Signal Pistol

Have you ever been in a situation where your boat was broken down and nobody could help you? If you spend a lot of time on boats, we strongly suggest you buy a few military surplus German 26.5MM Flare Guns - Signal Pistols. These Flare Guns will shoot out very bright flares to draw attention from any close-by places, and thus, saving you life!

See Larger Image

More Images :

In Stock: 47

Product Details :
ITEM #: GPC-0006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This German 26.5MM Flare Gun comes with a Holster and a Cleaning Brush! The holster has 5 Pouches to hold the signal flares.
Remember Flare Guns are NOT used as offensive or defensive weapons. They are for signaling purposes ONLY. You need to be at least over the age of 18 to own a Flare Gun.
Typical of German engineering, these Geco Flare Guns are overbuilt to last a lifetime.
All Surplus German 26.5MM Flare Guns are mechanically sound but some may be missing finish.
A Free Holster and a Cleaning Rod are included but the condition may vary.
No FFL Required!
May be blued or dark parkerized finish no selection available.
You can add a 12 Gauge Insert to this Flare Gun to shoot 12ga Flares

Why no law suite against the state when someone gets hurt because they cant protect themselves to the fullest extent ie CWP? I just dont understand , sheeple..

PS Theres plenty of Good Ol boy gunn tote'in here in TN. 10 acres on my road for sale right now, and I'm a builder.. I also worked at Raiford in Stark Fl :) Also Bail agent now in TN.

PocketRocket use this as a guide for now and in the future .
The word your looking for is 'reciprocity' meaning which states will accept the laws or licenses of other states .
Great site showing all and as you can see Illinois is RED !

Handgunlaw.us

Also the flare gun your talking about is made by Heckler & Koch and is a very well made piece but be careful as since it fires a 'projectile' it is considered same as a firearm in many states .

H&K Flare Gun 26.5MM : HK Flare Signal Pistols are on sale now!

HK H&K 26.5mm Flare Gun Pistol Polymer German : Other at GunBroker.com

From what I understand, our criminals (political hacks) just made it illegal to even own a handgun in Chicago. I bet all the felons are laughing all the way to there next crime. I cant wait to retire and leave this sorry state.

Chicago has been hand gun free for some time now. But we're waiting on the Supreme Court to overturn it, which seems likely at this point. Daley is going to become Nazi SS on the citizens if they do overturn the law.

Clout St: Daley: City ready to act if Supreme Court overturns gun ban

He also said that if guns are allowed in Chicago, something has to be done to allow police, firefighters and other first responders know how many weapons are in a home as they respond to a call.

I am reminded of Charles Hesto when I read this... "from my cold dead hands."

In Illinois, a loaded gun means also is you have bullets in the magazine and magazine does not even have to be in or near the gun... commy state...Be careful there and read the laws!!!!

Back