Gun Cases

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
My Kel-Tec .223 folds to 25 inches.

I am looking for one of the rectangle type hard cases where I can fit my Kel-Tec with scope, Bi-pod and three hand guns all in the same case. and lock it.

The three hand guns are:

Smith and Wesson Chief special .45 (Compact)
Magnum Research 9mm baby desert Eagle
Magnum Research 50mag Desert Eagle.

Basically looking for a nice hard case that does not stand out as being a gun case. small as possible and will carry all the above weapons.

Anyone know of any online places to purchase something like this from?

Thanks

Bumpity bump

bump.gif

guns....could be the answer

could be the fuggin problem too
I would be willing to get rid of every gun in my home

providing there was not one individual on this planet that had one either.

I also would not mind giving up my motor vehicles and go back to using horses for transportation.

As long as there are others that pose a threat to me. I will ensure I have the ability to defend myself.

I wont be the first to give up either. (motor vehicle or weapons)

But it would be nice if we lived in a society that had neither…

I also would not mind giving up my motor vehicles and go back to using horses for transportation.

As long as there are others that pose a threat to me. I will ensure I have the ability to defend myself.

I wont be the first to give up either.  (motor vehicle or weapons)

i've lived half my life...maybe more...

never had to shoot anybody.

I just bought my daughter a flute....she wants to play in the band...

could have bought a GLOCK I suppose...

I went with the flute.

I wont be the first to give up either. (motor vehicle or weapons)

i've lived half my life...maybe more...

never had to shoot anybody.

I just bought my daughter a flute....she wants to play in the band...

could have bought a GLOCK I suppose...

I went with the flute.
LOL..

I would say a flute was a much better choice
wink.gif

you gona give up the steak knifes if everyone else does too
rock.gif
sure no one needs a gun to protect themselfs but if you think about all the things that can be used for lethal force its end less and doesnt anybody use guns for anything besides protection?

and yes rub the flute was a better choice

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127267556 -->

My comment was more in the direction towards if we lived in a utopian world where no one hated each other and no one tried to force their will upon anyone else then I would have no problems giving up all my weapons.

My primary objective for training in all the weapons that I train in, and be as much of a perfectionist as I can when it comes to lethal force is strictly for defensive purposes only.

I don't really go all nuts one when I go out shooting. It is not something I can say I enjoy or I don't enjoy. it is something I am good at and I feel a need to keep my skills up to date because of the world we live in.

Of my three boys my oldest who is 13 is the only one I am teaching to handle weapons. None of my boys are allowed to touch any firearms until they are 13. 6 months before they turn 13 I start them out on a BB gun teaching them the proper way to handle weapons (never ever ever point a gun at someone and also keep the barrel either straight up or straight down and never swing it across anyone. Etc. etc. etc)

If by the time they reach 13 I feel they have totally and 100% grasped the idea of gun safety I then move them to a .22 rifle.

My 13 year old is currently firing my .223, almost better than me.

As we are shooting together and I am training him I also am bonding with him and discussing the purpose of firearms and such.

For example, I do not own one weapon (except for my compound bow) which would be any good for game hunting. All my weapons are for one purpose, to take another persons life. Period.

These are the things I talk to my son about. I have also stressed that I hope he NEVER has to take another persons life. But if that situation arises it is my job to train him to do so as quickly as possible. One shot one kill.

I don’t know what is in store in my sons future, I don’t know if he will become a lawyer, or a doctor, or if he will go into the military, or if he joins the police force or if he joins a circus. What ever makes him happy in life I want him to do. But as a dad I feel it is my responsibility to teach him to be able to defend himself and his family if the need ever arrises.

Anyway, nuff of the heavy deep stuff

Went to Wal-Mart and picked up a useable long gun case for $22.00.

I wanted it about 1/3 shorter, but all the links y'all provided had full size cases, I couldn't find anything smaller that would have allowed me to fold the .223 in half.

This should work fine for what I need it for.. here is a pick of it…

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127275967 -->

Gun_Case.jpg

I under stand what you are saying and everyone has a diffrent aproach just hated to hear that some one was willing to give up a right so easly even if every one else would. I don't feel if guns or any other sharp edge weapons were removed from society that anyone would feel safer or be safer. As far as guns for protection i have 3 that are  shot with quarterly they are also used for my duties to the county. my daughter and i shoot all the time i started to teach her about guns when she started asking question  she is still too young to handle them her self but she shoots she will be 4 in oct she knows all about them and doesn't touch them with out me there. she knows names of them helps me load shells and carrys my shells when we go to the trap club also tells everyone there to make sure there safeties are on and keep it pointed in a safe direction.they all call her the mini range master. I believe its how we teach them and the things we install in them that preserves our future. Im proud of what she has learned and how she presents herself around guns and things of danger and the respect of them she knows what they will do she has seen it first hand anf i think that is important. we both enjoy shooting and do it almost on a weekly basis.

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127352680 -->

One other option would be to go to your local thrift store and pick up a used ratty piece of lockable luggage. then next stop is a cloth supply store pick up a piece of foam that will fit snug . cut it down to fit in luggage and then trace around what ever guns you want to put in side. mostly ony works for hand guns. then take electric hair clipers and carve the foam out fits around guns snug and keeps them safe.

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127352832 -->

DSC00546.JPG

Self defense is not only about protecting yourself against bad people. People in remote areas have to defend themselves against wild animals, etc. etc.

In the city, it isn't just about defending one's self against an attacker with a gun. He might have a knife. He might just be bigger than you. If my old granny were attacked by a burglar, a gun would put her on equal ground. There might be more than one attacker. Again, a gun is an equalizer.

If you take away the guns of a person, you take away his ability to defend himself against all but the most extreme circumstances. If you give up your guns, you give up your ability to save yourself from an invader. Yeah, it's probably true that most people who own guns will never have to use them. I hope that's always true.

Guns are crime prevention, too. If burglars thought that everyone in the city had guns, they'd likely change careers. Switzerland is nearly 100% armed. Burglaries there are nearly non-existant.

And it's true. Guns do not kill people. People kill people. Just like spoons don't make people fat. People make people fat!

--Wag--

Back