well, its official...heading to houston for debriefing

Good Luck to you. Man, You didn't even get a full season ride out of Barney and now she's gonna be stored. You're gonna miss all the holidays being in that rat hole. I've been deployed 5x between the 2 sandboxes and i hate both places but for the tax free coins i can understand why you're going. How long you gonna be away this go around? Again good luck and come home with all your fingers and toes.

Last edited:
Have fun and be safe brother!! I got one buddy that is going back to Iraq for a second tour. Keep us updated with lots of photos.

Thanks for all your posting help, Boaz. And since I'm closer, I got first dibs on babysitting the purple dinosaur...just lettin' ya'll know!! Have a good trip, my brother, don't stay away too long!! Have a Good 'un!

i need to send a freind of mine over there who is x military and drives trucks...his wife needs the money lol

thought id post a quick vid...

world’s largest fountain at over 900 ft (275 metres) in length, equivalent to that of over two football fields and it is about 25 percent larger than The Fountains at Bellagio in Las Vegas in area. Powerful water nozzles will shoot water sprays to heights of over 500 ft (150 metres), equivalent to that of a 50-story building.

im sitting at a T.G.I. fridays in the 4th balcony in the mall

sorry bout the footage , i was drinkin

- fountain show infront of the Dubai mall[/url]

fountain3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The fountain is positioned next to Burj Dubai, the world̢۪s tallest building, and The Dubai Mall, one of the world̢۪s largest shopping and entertainment destination

heres a clip of this retarded building

- tallest building ev4r[/url]

i didnt make it up there but here is someone who did

- View from the top of Burj Dubai tower[/url]

Dubai was one of the featured locations on the "Amazing Race" show. What a tremendously opulent area of the country. Shows where all our hard earned gas money goes for filling up the classic whatever it is we drive....

Nice to see you're enjoying yourself, Boaz! Have fun and be careful. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

:thumbsup: So, ah, just go ahead and drop off the Busa's at my house before you go and everything will be all set:laugh:

Back