Well, it's official!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
We're having a boy! The little mini-me will be here sometime around November 12th, and I for one can't wait!

Just had a little scare over the weekend VERY similar if not identical to lil charlie's ordeal, but we have a 100% healthy baby boy in the oven... :thumbsup:

Just wanted to give a shout out to the org folks on here for keeping me grounded during this. You know who you are. Yet another reason I love this place. :beerchug:

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS to you BOTH!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

you got to post an ultrasound pic.....we have rules you know

I can't right now.. :down:

With all the hu-bub at Children's Hospital on Friday, they forgot to give us our CD.. We will get it in a week when Holly goes in for a follow up with them.. :thumbsup:

What names are on the top of your list? My wife is still on Christian, but I like Ethan a little better. Our Due date got pushed up two days so we are now due November 8th.

Congrats bro! I have two teenage boys at home and one pre teen, boy can they eat!

Congrats to you both!! I can't imagine life without my boys, and I know you'll feel the same way. :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed that he's smart like his Mom :laugh:

Back