Well, I believe it's herpes.. :(

I just found this thread and it seems to have picked up pretty fast unlike what was said in the beginning. At first I was going to read what everyone wrote until I realized that I would be one of those lurkers.

I have to apologize to everyone. It is unlike me and I have really just screwed the pooch this time. Ignore my post.

semi and BOB...no you i consider to have always been very kind to me and treat me with genuine friendship...

semi and BOB...no you i consider to have always been very kind to me and treat me with genuine friendship...

Hopefully Bots and I have only shown you how much we love you, with all of those selfie posters of yours :D

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Dang it bots. We had this nice thread about herpes and all kind of other cool stuff and then you start "breeding the bad stuff"

I'd like to apologize a bit too for making the inflammatory comments I did...I love and respect the hell outta the people of the .org, they're some of the nicest people around in this community. Didn't mean to ruffle the feathers too much :)

Hi. I've been away more than usual, turning into a Foxbot, very concerned about politics these days.

I will click more. Best site ever....

Wow, this got crazy over the weekend. :down:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hi. I've been away more than usual, turning into a Foxbot, very concerned about politics these days.

I will click more. Best site ever....

strom...we need to go shooting...with a couple 10,000 of our friends....

im in chris...let me know when and were....allow for busa travel time ya know :)

Back