Well, I believe it's herpes.. :(

Agreed, with the following exceptions:
#1 - you are not a poor sap, you appear to be quite intelligent by avoiding the (comments deleted) activity on FACEBOOK.
#2 - you aren't missing out on anything by not drinking the FACEBOOK kool-aid.

Think of it this way - it something was really important, you wouldn't/shouldn't be hearing about it via FACEBOOK. I could copy/paste this reply in at least 4 threads I've seen started in the last week. It seems everyone is either up in everyone else's business or being pushed farther away because they feel like they are being forced to take a side in some issue. Personally, I have many more important things to worry about... like what color socks to wear.

Yeah, my socks ARE that much more important!
You don't wear freaking socks with flip flops :whistle:

va and bots...this was my earlier post in this thread and think it gives a good definition of what i have talked about for years...
Chris I didn't read your post because it was longer than two sentences, but now I have read it. How you feel about yourself is all that matters brother. Work on that. That is out of love brother. I disagree with others opinions from time to time and it really should not be an issue, but I get these wild arse comments about hating you, or hating someone else and that's just crazy off the chart right there. I can disagree with people without hating them thank God. I hope that I have never made you feel unwelcome or anything less than an equal ( now that really sux, cause I aint much brother :laugh: ) .

Ok Chris, I see where your going, but this isn't the orgs fault, this is THEIR fault. I don't agree with a lot of stuff you do in your personal life, and we've butted heads MANY times on Facebook when I was there. I still love ya.

The problem is the people that can't get over the differences in each of our's beliefs. How G-D boring would life be if we were all the same?

The reason there is certain people who claim to be the main posters is simply in my situation a time frame. I wish you could see how much I DON'T post at night and on the weekends. IT's strictly something I do to pass time when I'm switching between windows at work (hard to explain, quite a bit of down time for me at work.)

As far as the pink panty brigade and the such, there is something medically lacking or just plain warped about Vabs and I and thank GOD there only seems to be two of us in this world since it couldn't handle more..

I'm sure there are plenty of folks on here that hate all the fun we seem to have, I know just last month I was scolded by the old grey haired track guy for coming here for my amusement. Evidently I should come here to make people feel like less of a human being because I'm not a track junkie.

I used to see it as cliquey until I met some of these people. I've been to a few meet and greets (not nearly enough) and to a spring bash in 2012.

I personally don't expect to be "friends" with Moderators on a website that are there to keep peace. Especially when I'm known to be a clown. It doesn't chap my a$$ that Cap, SkyDivr, and a few others don't care for my sense of humor. I certainly don't dwell on it.

As far as the separate "bash" I wish it well, but also wish it wasn't called the bash or held 2 weeks from the normal "bash." A little part of me wants it to rain that weekend just for the irony.

I like RacerV, Loomis, and everyone else promoting the new "bash" although I've had some run ins with Scar and I'll leave my opinions of him out of it.

I also don't like the way all this went down, and again, not my problem, etc. and I'm not gonna let it bring me down. The only people this really hurts is the people that have to choose to go to one or the other and miss the people at the "other" one no matter which they choose.

I'm sure I'll get chastised at some point in time for spewing my opinions, but hey, it's life, $hit happens...

We didn't let the ZX14R or the BMW S1000rr slow us down, why should we let each other win?

Screw 'em all!!! :laugh:
Some people take this stuff WAAAAAAAAAAAY to serious!
I'm attending both bc I don't want to miss seeing anyone and well an excuse to go there once a year and ride with friends is great but twice is even better. Lucky for me I'm close enough to do it.

Wow. I leave for a week, and all hell breaks loose :) I didn't go into this thread, because frankly, herpes holds no interest for yours truly, but after seeing it continue to come to the top, curiosity got the best of me and I had to go see what the big hoopla was about.

I will admit that my post count is down, and it IS because I'm spending too much time on FB. I do enjoy running into people I haven't seen in years, and I can have a healthy debate there without caring too much who I offend. I think I just need to post up an Obamacare thread again and THAT would liven the place up!

I have made some GREAT friends here and am very grateful, and those I don't - well I don't let it bother me too much.

It doesn't chap my a$$ that Cap, SkyDivr, and a few others don't care for my sense of humor. I certainly don't dwell on it.

For the record Bots, you crack my azz up; I get a big kick out of the twisted relationship you and Vabs have :rofl:

I have never had a problem with anyone here. I have been around a long time on this website. I'm here to tap into everyone's knowledge of the busa and share ideas. I have met some great people here and have made a few friends. I most of the time look at this site as an old shoe, very comfortable. But I guess it comes down in the end what your looking to find. I never looked at this place as a Facebook page. I think sometimes people put too much personal info out in the public eye. When you do that your going to get opinions you don't want.

This thread reminds me of the carmax commercials of their buyers needing drama. I don't know why....

image-3487684554.jpg

image-3487684554.jpg

I have been tearing my bike apart piece by piece cleaning sanding ect. ect. all the while looking for jobs and finally got one since being laid off from caterpillar ...
my new job keeps me really busy ...which means mo money :laugh: I try to get on here and see whats going on from time to time and i agree its been slow here on the org .

And i know why ......................................

donkey.jpg

:rofl:

donkey.jpg

Back