Well  thanks

mrninja9

Banned
Well ladies and gents the post about riding the 06 busa's for thatcompany is true i just got called and i leave monday for atlanta. I will send pics from the road and try to keep you guys updated on where we will be.

I have to thanks captain and everyone here for the help they have provided i dont know how to say it enough but
THANK YOU

LATER
chris perdue

cool.gif
Congrats!

If you make it down to the TB area give us a holla!
smile.gif

Awesome!!! Keep in touch and don't mind the drool around here when you do post up pics
laugh.gif

Super Cool............ Hope you have the time of your life...........
smile.gif
Dont forget. Pics,pics,pics..............
biggrin.gif

DAYUM! That's sweet, man...ride safe and have a frikkin blast! That's awesome...
super.gif

Awesome Ninja!! Man, im gonna be right there next to ya! They called today and my flight leaves houston at 7AM monday mornin! Sent u a PM!
cool.gif

Cool. Wish I would have had the time to do something like that.
If you get to the Chicago speedways, let me know. I live 8 miles south of the Nascar and RT 66 Dragstrip.:)

That's absolutely great!  I hope you have the time of your life!  
smile.gif

Hey, PM me your address (and size/style/color you want) and I'll buy you an .ORG shirt to wear around the photographers.

Don't forget us while your out there traveling the country on your 'Busa.  

Good luck!

P.S. I assume you are doing this because you want to enjoy riding your 'Busa around the country.  Not because of all the BEAUTIFUL women that will be THROWING THEMSELVES AT YOU!  
tounge.gif
You will be a star.  They like that.
wink.gif

well no see we are riding there busa's all i have been told is that they are o6 custom tricked out busa's i am glad the owner of the company loves me cause he told me that he doesnt want me not to take this oppurtunity on his concience. he said when i get back call him at home and we can work things out.
but on another note IT will be a great time i want to party like a rockstar and when i get the chance
thanks

Back