Well, I believe it's herpes.. :(

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
What do you think?

Does the org have herpes? Cooties? What is it?

Why is there nobody here anymore?

Why all the animosity towards others? Why the division?

Where has all the fun gone?

Where's Frog? Hayabusa4Life? Lurch? <--my local boys?

The org used to be a flutter of activity that I used to just be drawn to like a moth to a flame, and now its snoozeville..

Don't blame the weather, don't blame the fact that Suzuki hasn't made a new busa, just tell me where everyone went? Is it Vabs? Did the pantie patrol scare everyone away?

Do I need to post pics of myself every day for people to want to be here?

I'm about to give up my New Years resolution of staying away from Facebook just because the traffic here is just utterly depressing. :down:

Come on guys, what do we have to do?

And DO3, don't answer with an emoticon. :laugh:

Didn't you get the memo, it's always my fault... :rulez:

And partly yours, for the herpes :banghead:

Herpes :poke:

I've noticed that people do a lot of looking but no sharing. I swear I've had threads with 400+ views and two replies. More people need to use emoticons :tongue3:

Yes me too, oh wait :blush: see how I used : blush : , yes I know most of them by code :whistle:

Well the post count was cut in half when you left so they probably just stopped signing on.... Go tell them you are back and they will come back :rofl:

Don't blame the weather...

I know I'm not an old timer here, but I do stop by most every day. I guess the problem is I don't post, which is what you're getting at. Weather in my neck of the woods is FINALLY getting better so maybe I'll have something bike related to share or ask soon. On a positive note, I did get out and ride on Monday when it was sunny and 80 degrees.

want to see more posts make some new threads about TRE, Oil, what tires are best, what color is fastest, ect....

:poke: no good answers yet. Where is all the wisdom at. Seems like you start a post and then within 5 post it goes way off subject. Haha

Just start a random post and then see how far it goes. And with the word herpes in it. No telling what direction it will be headed. Should be fun to read. But it is suppose to be 70 and sunny. So yall talk.
I'm about to go ride.

Sometimes that's half the fun.

Sometimes it's not. It's a crap shoot.

Well the post count was cut in half when you left so they probably just stopped signing on.... Go tell them you are back and they will come back :rofl:

Stay over there in your smackjaw thread and let the adults talk sweetie :poke:

What do you think?

Does the org have herpes? Cooties? What is it?

No herpes, most are suffering from PMS (Parked motorcycle syndrome)

Why is there nobody here anymore?

Shoveling snow.

Why all the animosity towards others? Why the division?

Did Vabs hurt your feelings again? It's all about the approach brother.

Too cold to go ride roosters to create a fun thread.

Where's Frog? Hayabusa4Life? Lurch? <--my local boys?

Also suffering from PMS.

The org used to be a flutter of activity that I used to just be drawn to like a moth to a flame, and now its snoozeville..

Sounds like you miss Vabs.

Don't blame the weather, don't blame the fact that Suzuki hasn't made a new busa, just tell me where everyone went? Is it Vabs? Did the pantie patrol scare everyone away?

No it's not Vabs, she is pretty cool with the rest of us.

Do I need to post pics of myself every day for people to want to be here?

:lala:

I'm about to give up my New Years resolution of staying away from Facebook just because the traffic here is just utterly depressing. :down:

Try riding your Busa in the snow and post the video here for inspiration.

Come on guys, what do we have to do?

Start getting ready for spring.

And DO3, don't answer with an emoticon. :laugh:]

Too late, one slipped out, words could not give a better opinion.

Vabs has claimed the blame, so that's done, I'm going to ride my baby to eat lunch with my honey l8er

Back