Well Hello Everybody

Welcome Welcome! nice bike but.....
worthless.gif
even if it is not a busa... that Bimmer is a nice ride..

Since I seem to have all the pictures of Leon and the K1200R I guess I will have to post it for him. Your welcome Herd Meister....

m_a799b27f82ef8bc193605ec474a39ab4.jpg

Nice, Schwarzwald, very nice.

beerchug.gif

Welcome to the mayhem.  Let the whipping begin!

laugh.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
Schwarzwald !Wow. You are going to get to know my rear tire very well.  There is nothing like chunks of Pilot power on a windscreen. Let's ride !
kickass.gif
RRrrrrroight...

Of course I'll get to know your rear tire well; I inspect it every time you catch up to me...so I can see if you've 'eaten' your chicken wings...er...strips.

whistling.gif

Bring it!
OH I'm catching up to you ? And that's a free safety inspection you are giving my tires ?
tounge.gif
It's more out of respect for the elderly that i'm letting you ride in front of me !
cool.gif
Since you have the video on all the time I don't want to be in it ,too much. People are going to wonder what that black spot is in front of you
laugh.gif
. And you only got 10,000 miles on your bike, I want to give you enough time and miles to learn how to handel it really good ! So when the whipping starts you can't blame it on the bike
fight.gif
. I am so ready to ride
all_coholic.gif
.Let's see what you got SENIOR !
jump9.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

laugh.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
Schwarzwald !Wow. You are going to get to know my rear tire very well.  There is nothing like chunks of Pilot power on a windscreen. Let's ride !
kickass.gif
RRrrrrroight...

Of course I'll get to know your rear tire well; I inspect it every time you catch up to me...so I can see if you've 'eaten' your chicken wings...er...strips.

whistling.gif

Bring it!
OH I'm catching up to you ? And that's a free safety inspection you are giving my tires ?
tounge.gif
 It's more out of respect for the elderly that i'm letting you ride in front of me !  
cool.gif
Since you have the video on all the time I don't want to be in it ,too much. People are going to wonder what that black spot is in front of you  
laugh.gif
. And you only got 10,000 miles on your bike, I want to give you enough time and miles to learn how to handel it really good ! So when the whipping starts you can't blame it on the bike
fight.gif
. I am so ready to ride
all_coholic.gif
.Let's see what you got  SENIOR !
jump9.gif
Besides...10,000 miles? That's so LAST WEEK!

Wasabi's got 11,5k+ already, junior.

Take that!

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

laugh.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
kickass.gif
RRrrrrroight...

whistling.gif

Bring it!
tounge.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
fight.gif
. I am so ready to ride
all_coholic.gif
.Let's see what you got  SENIOR !
jump9.gif
Besides...10,000 miles?  That's so LAST WEEK!

Wasabi's got 11,5k+ already, junior.

Take that!
I guess that means you're ready for a spanking
deadhorse.gif
.Well after saturday you might want to get some happy pills, because you wont be. Don't even try to come up with 'n excuse that your camera is not working
sadnews.gif
.This is no country for old men. Where did I hear that before ?
laugh.gif
There's going to be a lot of slow singing , flower bringing people after saturday. Buy some vases and pay your waterbill, that's the best preparation you can do_OH yes, put fresh oil in your busa ,she's going to work overtime.
tounge.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Back