Well hello everybody

Rifleman

Registered
I'm new so be gentle.

Yes, that's right, Ride a Tiller.... not a busa, but you see there are a great many parts and pieces that are common between the Big B and the TL

I usually hang out on TLPlanet.com but figured I would check this place out. Never hurts to know where extra part can be located at.

I also make a 1/5th throttle insert for the TL's and low and behold the Busa has the same throttle grip part number....

Don't want to just jump in and try and sell stuff, want to get to know the place. Don't know if any of ya'll have heard of a 1/5th throttle insert. If you have any questions just ask

later on

Rman

well let me see if I can make this work

anyone know how to enable pix in your sig?

DarthTiller.jpg

Welcome. You look like one of my son's Power Rangers in that pic.
tounge.gif

nice....but more pics required.

Always thought the Tillers were pretty alright. I was actually planning on getting one before the Busa showed up...

I totally fell in luv with the Tiller, can't even explain why, just looks and sounds soooo damn sexy.

I've done a bunch of moding to it, I guess they need it to really reach their full potential. Cleaned out the azz end, made a diamond deck undertail, move the rear brake res. up and back, gapped it.

she is totally sweet.

P3060325.jpg

P3060318.jpg

welcome to the board... nice bike and matching helmet... ok.. ok.. I'll bite.. what is a 1/5 throttle insert?
welcome to the board... nice bike and matching helmet... ok.. ok.. I'll bite.. what is a 1/5 throttle insert?

it's a throttle modification. Reduces the twist of the grip required to go from idle to WOT from stock to about 1/5 of a turn.

much more comfortable. The TL's have about 90' of twist stock, you are way out of position to wack it open...

I absolutly swear by it, everyone who has given it a try, says its the tits.

little plastic clip that goes around the throttle grip inside the housing, basically pulls the throttle cables quicker.

P6020082.jpg

thanks for the explanation on the throttle... I need a few more miles b4 I put something like that on...lol... tell me more about he diamond undertail

I have to have one of those diamond plate undertails... man that is sick!!!!!!!!

Hard to make Rifleman?
I just took a piece of card board and cut it to fit and used it as a template. Got it right the first time. The TL's have two little holes in the tail plastics for some mounting hardware. Two little sheet metal screws fit in there perfect and mount your undertail to the tail plastics. I put a plate under the pilots seat to mount the ECU, reg/rec. alarm.... to and mounted the front end of the diamond deck to that..

you can make the bend even farther up the tail and REALLY open up the azz end. I have an Ohlin's in the shop waiting to go in this winter.... you will totally be able to see it from behind.

welcome to the board. I can see that thing getting you in trouble quick if your not careful.
wow.gif

alright I'll throw down my yummy'est pix

this is Mrs. Rifleman, only thing better lookin then the Tiller

P6050093.jpg

The real "Power Ranger".... geared to the max, DVX fully armored 2 piece, Sidi Vert 2's, Joe rocket knee sliders.. (STILL FRICKING BRAND NEW)

full-leathers2.jpg

no cut frame sliders

sliders1.jpg

"shorty" levers

shortylevers1.jpg

Yosh cans

tirepaint.jpg

Back