Hello...

Stone

Registered
Wanted to drop a quick note to say hello to everyone!!

Hello Everyone!!

They call me Stone, I ride the Boulevard most of the time but always enjoy riding with my Busa Owners...

We've noticed a tremendous amount of traffic coming from the busa website and wanted to read the "BUZZ" - appears to be a great group of owners and I look forward to meeting and riding with all someday... Suzuki did not provide its owners with an Owners Club so I seized the moment...

Known Internationally as "SOC". You are an owner of a Suzuki motorcycle, the greatest motorcycles on Earth, technically proficient in all aspects of engineering, and I personanlly invite you to stop by the club site and check out a local Chapter. Among SOC members, there are no strangers, only friends you haven't met. Suzuki Owners are the greatest motorcycle enthusiasts on the planet. After all, we are here to "Ride and Have Fun".

I'm looking forward to the "Stampede" and if anyone thinks their Busa can outrun my Boulevard - BRING IT ON... :lol:

:welcome: no busa, no problem, just a great group of people here. Stick around and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :beerchug:

Hello Everyone!!

They call me Stone, I ride the Boulevard most of the time but always enjoy riding with my Busa Owners...

We've noticed a tremendous amount of traffic coming from the busa website and wanted to read the "BUZZ" - appears to be a great group of owners and I look forward to meeting and riding with all someday... Suzuki did not provide its owners with an Owners Club so I seized the moment...

Known Internationally as "SOC". You are an owner of a Suzuki motorcycle, the greatest motorcycles on Earth, technically proficient in all aspects of engineering, and I personanlly invite you to stop by the club site and check out a local Chapter. Among SOC members, there are no strangers, only friends you haven't met. Suzuki Owners are the greatest motorcycle enthusiasts on the planet. After all, we are here to "Ride and Have Fun".

I'm looking forward to the "Stampede" and if anyone thinks their Busa can outrun my Boulevard - BRING IT ON... :lol:

:welcome: aboard

Hey, Stone!

Welcome and thanks for joining.

It's a great site made up by the great people, all centered around the world's greatest motorcycle...

The Busa baby!!! Yeah!!!

Anyway, I'm glad you're here. :beerchug:

:welcome:

Hello Everyone!!

Be careful what you ask for. Lots of racers here and they will ALL outrun your boulevard. :fight:

:welcome:aboard, I just joined the Tennessee Chapter of SOC.

In addition to the Busa I have a GSXR750 and an SV650:)

Even though you don't have a Busa...

:worthless:

Last edited:
Back