Hello...

One important aspect of the SOC I wanted to mention and forgot to in my previous post was LUPUS and the clubs "Cruising for Awareness" campaign.

In the midst of all of the rides, rallies, we support charities that benefit those stricken with Lupus. The specific charity we support is the Alliance For Lupus Research (ALR). If you've never hear of LUPUS I encourage all to take a moment and take a look at the ALR site.

------
The Suzuki Owners Club of North America is Cruising for Awareness and the Alliance for Lupus Research (ALR)

The Motorcycle Awareness Foundation of Tennessee (MAFT), has partnered with the Suzuki Owners Club of North America to engage motorcycle enthusiasts across the country in a 76-city, 76-day tour beginning on March 2, 2009. The Tennessee Roadway Safety Awareness Tour will make daily stops from Memphis to the mountains of Eastern Tennessee and will include an exciting motorcycle giveaway. In addition to increasing public awareness of motorcycle safety, Cruising for Awareness will raise funds to support crucial lupus research funded by the ALR.

For additional information about the 2009 Tennessee Roadway Safety Awareness Tour and Cruising for Awareness, click here. You can also contact Stephen “Stoneâ€￾ Anthony, President and Founder of the Suzuki Owners Club of North America at 603.608.3321 or by email, santhony@suzukiownersclub.org.

Welcome to the maddness Stone.. I too just joined when I get the 25 bones I will become a full fledged member.. :thumbsup:

:welcome:

here it comes wait for it, wait for it...

useless.jpg

Hey Everyone - Thanks For All The Awesome Welcomes!!!

"If I bought another motorcycle this year the wife would kill me!!"

Suzuki-Owners-Hayabusa.jpg

Back