Well Hello Everybody

The Herd Meister

Registered
Hi to the ORG. This Forum is by far the best one I've been on so far. I'm one of the guys that went on a few rides with Scar and let me tell you guys, he can ride ! I'm pretty much hooked now. Every weekend I'm looking forward to go on a ride with the ORG. members. A very nice bunch.
I ride a BMW K 1200R ( When I go play with Busa's )
boxing.gif

I ride a M 109 Suzuki Boulevard ( When I want to enjoy the scenerie at a faster pace )
laugh.gif

Other then that I enjoy the company of anybody who can stand being around me !! Anyway.... Hope to meet more of all you people on the ORG. Let's ride !
winkold.gif

Glad you decided to join, You will not find a better group of people that right here on the ORG! This is 1 Big Family !!!
beerchug.gif

welcome.gif
to the Board ... if you can "hang" with Scar .. the rest of Us.. should be easy to " hang" .. with.
coolold.gif

No busa?
corner2.png
Kidding, WELCOME!! This is by far the best bunch of people you will ever meet!

Nice, Schwarzwald, very nice.

beerchug.gif

Welcome to the mayhem. Let the whipping begin!

laugh.gif

Welcome to the oRg, glad to have you. Need pics of the beemer. Friend of mine has the k1200.
beerchug.gif

Welcome! This really is a great organization. I had a chance to speak with Scar on the phone today, our first 'meeting', and he is a very nice person. 1200R...great bike
thumb_up.gif

welcome.gif
to the board...glad you decided to come meet some of the rest of us
beerchug.gif

Nice, Schwarzwald, very nice.

beerchug.gif

Welcome to the mayhem.  Let the whipping begin!

laugh.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
Schwarzwald !Wow. You are going to get to know my rear tire very well.  There is nothing like chunks of Pilot power on a windscreen. Let's ride !
kickass.gif
RRrrrrroight...

Of course I'll get to know your rear tire well; I inspect it every time you catch up to me...so I can see if you've 'eaten' your chicken wings...er...strips.

whistling.gif

Bring it!

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Back