Well guys i wrecked the BUSA today!!

Sorry to hear about your crash. Glad you're not hurt too bad, but it could have been a lot worse based on your description. Good luck with the recovery, both you and the bike. Take some time to get all healed up and get the bike back together before you make any major decisions.

Besides the rash ,glad your here to post,even a slow lowside can be very bad in busy traffic. Like someone already said,do what best for you & your family:beerchug: That '07 blue is my second favorite color-sure hope you don't decide to put it on the shelf

Glad your ok. I have got lazy lately I have a friend and fellow tuner in my same subdivision 3/4/of a mile away. I never leave the house without my lid and jacket but, when I visit him I sometimes go over in my shorts and sunglasses not so smart. WATCH THOSE CONCUSSIONS . I had a wreck in december and got a nice one and two weeks later got a nother one (non bike related long story) for two weeks I felt like I just steped off the tiltawhirle. If your noggin dosent feel right get it looked at by a Dr. Best of luck and ai hope you get treated right by the ins company.

Hells Bells Lawrence, I've been hurt worse than that slidin into second base! :poke:

You aren't really thinking about giving up simply because you have had two minor get off's? Hell, I've had two crashes the same day and still finished the day :whistle:

But please do wear some sort of protective gear if you are going to ride. It's simple common sense! You'll be healed up soon and back in the saddle. I'm sure of it!

Yikes! Dragging knee is fun, doing it while dragging hands, heads, and body work is not nearly as entertaining. I don't want to add insult to injury, just glad this didn't end up worse.

we will see i have plenty of time the bike will be back at the house tomorrow and i will have pics. My first wreck almost killed me, i was 15 min from death. I had a right frontal epidural hematoma, dented part of my skull in 1/2 of an inch shattered another part of my skull, ruptured the major artery in my temple, fractured my right eye socket, and upper right jaw. I ended up with 6 titanium plates in my skull. I didnt ride for 2 years. That was on my 2000 gixxer 600. Then 2 years to the day of my wreck i bought the busa. All has been well untill know. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS!!!:beerchug:

Man sorry to hear, glad you're OK. Any crash you can walk away from is a good one.

i probaly wont be riding anymore this is the second wreck i have had the first one was my fault and this one wasnt. I have plenty of time to think about it. I will have pics of the bike tomorrow as they are bringin it back to my house.

Ultimately it's your decision, but hopefully you'll get back on the horse.

Sorry to hear about it. Hope you get well soon brother.

Look on the bright side, That could have been the side of your head all scratched up instead of the helmet. You'll heal but gotta watch those cagers. They don't seem to be as careful as us bikers. good luck man.

Back