Well folks, I think this is it

if i read your posts correctly (#3) then i wish you the best! i hope i am wrong and death is not "knocking at your door". i sometimes read into things too much and that was the impression that i was getting. ???

if i read your posts correctly (#3) then i wish you the best! i hope i am wrong and death is not "knocking at your door". i sometimes read into things too much and that was the impression that i was getting. ???

I got the same feeling here. You only get one go-around on Earth, don't cut it short because life's getting you down. :beerchug:

I hope you have some great plans. There are more important things than motorcycles:beerchug:to better days.

i did the same things about 7 months ago, hope evreything is ok with you. you can once a while drop a note let us know you are ok!
best luck and wishes to you . hope things will turn around for you.

hey man what's the deal you ok? if it's just because times are tough I totally understand doesn't mean you can't drop in and say hi. if there's anything I can do to help man let me know. :beerchug:

I hope everything is ok. Dude, if you read this shoot me a PM back. I'm really confused and concerned by this thread. I hope I'm also reading too much into this. :please:

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let everyone know Andy is fine in everyway.. He just doesn't want to be a part of the Busa board anymore due to differences between him and a owner of the board. He lives a couple miles away. Had dinner with him and djsin the other night so everything is fine..

Just to let everyone know Andy is fine in everyway.. He just doesn't want to be a part of the Busa board anymore due to differences between him and a owner of the board. He lives a couple miles away. Had dinner with him and djsin the other night so everything is fine..

??????

ok then that at least he's ok just seemed a little wierd all of a sudden just goes to show how much you don't see go on around here.

I have been thinking about making some pretty drastic changes to things around here, and It may involve me not being here anymore.

Not that im trying to make this a big blowoff of the .org - quite the opposite. You guys have been great as a second family, but I dont think ill be around anymore.

Thanks all for everything. Hopefully the bike can get sold sometime soon too.

ibified said:
No, that has nothing to do with it. I just wanted to be crystal clear that if im not around anymore, it wasnt because somebody made me mad, i disagreed with something the admin did, etc. I love this place and im sure it will be great with or without me. It'll probably be a little bit before im gone for good, but it will definitely happen sometime soon.

Someone's not telling the truth. . . But as far as I'm concerned, it's up to ibified to tell us why he's leaving (if he wants to; I'm not trying to be demanding). It's not your place, joebur.

Back