Well its gone

mr8ball

Registered
I hated it but my back finally got the best of me with the bike. I just got to where I could not enjoy riding it anymore. I bought it new in late 07 and really enjoyed it. Not sure if I will get another bike but will defiantly hang around here. I love this site and it seems like it's a lot of great people here. It looked as good as the day I bought it but it only had 20K on it :laugh: Anyway one last look at it. Thanks to all for the help over the years :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DSC_0007.jpg

I'm sorry to hear the reason you had to sell it. Please do stick around though. And remember when you decide to get another bike, you have to post pics! :thumbsup:

If ya couldn't enjoy like ya used to, you made the right choice. As long as ya don't leave us, there won't be any problems :thumbsup:

Ps- I'm stopping to visit you and Sixpack on my way to the Bash.

If ya couldn't enjoy like ya used to, you made the right choice. As long as ya don't leave us, there won't be any problems :thumbsup:

Ps- I'm stopping to visit you and Sixpack on my way to the Bash.

Hey that would be great. We are about 30 miles apart but I am sure we can make it happen. I want to get with him and try his bike out and see if it is better for my back. See ya soon :thumbsup:

sorry you had to let it go.. when time comes that you don't enjoy the bike anymore because of physical issues there is not much can be done.. looks like you try helibars too..

sorry you had to let it go.. when time comes that you don't enjoy the bike anymore because of physical issues there is not much can be done.. looks like you try helibars too..
Yes I tried the HB and the Tobin seat. I tried everything except the dirt bike style bars. I could not afford that :laugh: After a while enough is enough. I am thinking about the Can Am Spider. I use to ride one and loved that thing. Starting more rehab next week and I hope to get it better by summer and stay off the pain killers. I hate taking to many of those things.

I am more or less in the same boat.:laugh: Riding less and less each weekend cause my back but unwilling to let go of the keys :whistle: or give up the riding

Sorry you had to sell the bike, I understand the feeling of Selling the Busa, I sold mine busa too, But the Org can't get rid of me either!! :laugh:

That sucks to have to part with it due to health reasons :banghead:
Yes I tell ya. We never know how lucky we are when we are healthy. BAck before I hurt my back I was as wild as a buck and it wasn't anything I wouldn't do. I hurt it bending over and picking up a piece the size of a quarter. I cut a washer off and it fell into my chip pan and when I stood up my back blew out just like that. I was 28 :banghead::banghead:. Now 54. Man it ben hurting a long time. Its just amazing how little it took to hurt it knowing all the heavy things I picked up over the years before.

I'm so sorry you had to sell her :( Glad to hear you'll be sticking around though! You like us, you really like us! But, why? :whistle:

Seriously, I do hope you get some relief with your back...that kind of pain is so incredibly debilitating :down:

Sorry to hear about selling the bike, back pain can be very limiting. I also own a Spyder, RT. Very comfortable to ride, 600+ mile days. the RS will lean to far forward. Check out the new ST, it has bar that are adjustable for long or short arms. They are a blast, don't have to worry about dropping them and they have reverse. :cheerleader:

Sorry to hear about selling the bike, back pain can be very limiting. I also own a Spyder, RT. Very comfortable to ride, 600+ mile days. the RS will lean to far forward. Check out the new ST, it has bar that are adjustable for long or short arms. They are a blast, don't have to worry about dropping them and they have reverse. :cheerleader:
I dated a gal that had one and it was a blast to ride. I am going to check one out pretty soon. I am going to start therapy again tomorrow (Tuesday) and try if for a while to see if it will help my back. Thanks for the info I will check in to it. :thumbsup:

Back