Bike Wash Ad,

I vote to ban Busa1166 if he doesn't give up the link soon :poke:

There is no such video..he is teasing us..:spank:
I search all over the web i only found Lucy Pinder topless videos with no bike..and she is dry...and no girls with her... so i dont think that is fun to watch.. :laugh::sneaky2:

I have the uncensored version and woweeeewow!

I'm watching it right now and...OMG, I didn't know the human body could do that?!!!?!??

:laugh:

you guyz is messed up..have ya'll not figured out yet the the pertier they are the greater the pain when if ya just close yer eyes they all feel the same? :laugh:

I usta drool over the trophys till i realized you can't get women like that actin like this..besides...it's all a temporary illusion...and when they get old, fat and ugly?..They'll still only know how to make reservations for dinner cause the last time they tried to cook?..they blew your kitchen up with a pressure cooker..and after you had it remodeled?...they burned it down throwin water on a grease fire..and any night they attempted to cook?..you wound up buyin dinner twice...1st the burned up shid that got fed to the dogs and then it was applebees again..and again...and again. :banghead:

And when the depression of your life got so bad that the guy across the street got your promotion at work?..she moved...

in with him. :banghead:

but not before throwing herself a pity party..gettin wasted..and wrecking your 1 year old vette..just before loading her shid in your ford lightening pickup to..move..across the street. :laugh:

Find a perty gal and she's everybodys gal...but find a slightly fugly one?..and she's all yours for life..and btw...

welcome to pot roast and cornbread heaven! :cheerleader:

purty gals scare me..they're like aliens from planet pain! ???

JMHO & L8R, Bill. :cool:

you guyz is messed up..have ya'll not figured out yet the the pertier they are the greater the pain when if ya just close yer eyes they all feel the same? :laugh:

I usta drool over the trophys till i realized you can't get women like that actin like this..besides...it's all a temporary illusion...and when they get old, fat and ugly?..They'll still only know how to make reservations for dinner cause the last time they tried to cook?..they blew your kitchen up with a pressure cooker..and after you had it remodeled?...they burned it down throwin water on a grease fire..and any night they attempted to cook?..you wound up buyin dinner twice...1st the burned up shid that got fed to the dogs and then it was applebees again..and again...and again. :banghead:

And when the depression of your life got so bad that the guy across the street got your promotion at work?..she moved...

in with him. :banghead:

but not before throwing herself a pity party..gettin wasted..and wrecking your 1 year old vette..just before loading her shid in your ford lightening pickup to..move..across the street. :laugh:

Find a perty gal and she's everybodys gal...but find a slightly fugly one?..and she's all yours for life..and btw...

welcome to pot roast and cornbread heaven! :cheerleader:

purty gals scare me..they're like aliens from planet pain! ???

JMHO & L8R, Bill. :cool:
Hey now pretty girls need lovin 2 :laugh:

There is no such video..he is teasing us..:spank:
I search all over the web i only found Lucy Pinder topless videos with no bike..and she is dry...and no girls with her... so i dont think that is fun to watch.. :laugh::sneaky2:

Found that one myself, WAY better than the bike wash vid:whistle:

Hey now pretty girls need lovin 2 :laugh:

not really...it's been my experience that the vast, vast majority tend to love themselves far more than anyone else ever possibly could...and think about it dude..reverse the roles for a sec...do ya think Fabio ever experienced the pain of a lonely friday night at home? :rofl:

more like..."who can i use tonight?" :laugh:

then they break out the oh so long list of folks who think they won the lottery! :rofl:

"IF"...they get..."The Call"

jmho & l8r, Bill. :cool:

Last edited:
Back