My busa is gone...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, the busa is totalled... But I got my other toy on the road FINALLY!!!

What is it you ask? Well, it's Yamaha powered, 220 HP having, 200ft/lb tq tire squeelin, piece of fun...

Is it bad? probably... I've noticed me picking on Honda's lately... Oh yeah, I've beat them. It supposedly will hold it's own with a mustang GT 5.0

Now, most are wondering what it is now, and most will laugh at these pictures, cause it's funny this thing is this powerful....

Who wants to be a Ricer beaten by this?

car4.jpg

car6.jpg

car7.jpg

my intake manifold...
intake.jpg

Oh yeah, the front bumper is on, but it's from a parts car. It's black like the hood and grill. The hood and grill look okay on there in black, but the bumper is too much...

Now, most are thinking, why is he excited about some old Taurus POS... Well, It's not a Taurus POS, it's a Taurus SHO... It's got a Yamaha designed V-6, Mazda 5 speed transaxle, and 140 MPH top speed. Funny thing is, there's a guy with one with a stock internals and turbocharged engine making 450HP at the wheels. 185 MPH on the GPS and it was STILL PULLING! I've had mine for 3 years, it just hardly ran in that time... Why? it was originally bought as a toy, but it stopped working... An intake bolt that grounds the DIS control unit was missing and I overlooked it. I felt REAL dumb when we got it fixed.

Anywho, I'm trying to sell my S-10 for money reasons, and this car has been paid off. I wasn't too worried about a car if I sold the truck, because I had the busa. Well, that has obviously changed now, and I need transportation. My S-10 is parked now getting cleaned up, and waiting to be sold. I hope soon, as payments are a PAIN! Anyway, this is my new toy/car. First car I've owned with power EVERYTHING and a moonroof/sunroof. I love this thing. It's great fun. Not as fun as the busa, but it's still sanity saving... ish.

(mzrsq @ May 06 2007,23:32) But it's got 4 doors  
SHOCKED.gif

Sorry to hear the Busa's a loss Ben.
I love the fact it's got 4 doors... I can fit friends in it.
laugh.gif

As for the busa, yeah, it sucks it's totalled, but oh well.

wow.gif
Sorry about your loss, Ben~ We're you at least able to get the bike back.. or did the insurance company take it? Just thinking you could have atleast parted out what was left on it and recoop some of your funds~
wink.gif

The SHO is a bad as car. My ex-fianceee's brother had one. It was a fun car.

Damn sorry to hear about the Busa, bro. Hope you are still feeling better.

(GJoker @ May 07 2007,09:flamethrowing:)
wow.gif
Sorry about your loss, Ben~ We're you at least able to get the bike back.. or did the insurance company take it? Just thinking you could have atleast parted out what was left on it and recoop some of your funds~  
wink.gif
It's being parted by someone else. I don't wanna bother with my ex-baby... I'll cry seeing it torn apart...
sad.gif

(Gunnybusa @ May 07 2007,09:47) WHAT happened to the bike?
I was taking my friend Brittany for a birthday ride for her. I went into a corner with hidden gravel. Wasn't speeding. She got thrown off before the actual wreck and as she states she "Got to play superman". Thank God she only got a couple scrapes and a few bruises, as I wouldn't have forgiven myself otherwise... still having problems with myself being pissed at myself. I hurt a woman, and even though she says it's alright, I'm kinda pissed at myself for it happening with me in control of the bike... I took the brunt of the injuries: Bruises, a few scrapes, knocked out, and an internally bruised arm. I'd rather me than my friend any day.
Busa is totalled...

Sounds like an '08 in your future bro. Want to see ya at the Gap next April. Breakfast at CROT on me.
super.gif

(xzvs @ May 07 2007,10:39) wow -- those things are a pain in the butt to work on
heater core is a beaotch
Yeah, I had to do the heater core... It sucked...

(dadofthree @ May 07 2007,15:14) Sounds like an '08 in your future bro. Want to see ya at the Gap next April. Breakfast at CROT on me.  
super.gif
I'll do my best to get there... but no promises. It seems like each time Paul or I promise to show up at the Bash, something happens... For him, it was his kidneys, for me this time it was my wreck... But I will try and show up.
wink.gif

(dadofthree @ May 07 2007,15:22) Hope ta see ya big guy. Ozzy and I could have used your presents  
laugh.gif
Jeez... Do I even wanna know why?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I had one and loved it but the parts were killing me. That stupid aluminum octopus cooloing mess between the motor and the firewall is like $900. Nevermind the plug wires...

Awesome car but I have had 13 various Mustangs and the SHO would not beat them all...

Let me get this mental picture in focus here......

Yamahor, Ozzy and DOT?

Nope....... Nothing there....

But the Bash was not the same without ya Ben
sad.gif

Oh, and quit kicking yourself, shi* happens and it was your turn.
Besides, if'n you need kicking.... We got that!

(DNGrumpy @ May 07 2007,21:36) I had one and loved it but the parts were killing me.  That stupid aluminum octopus cooloing mess between the motor and the firewall is like $900.  Nevermind the plug wires...

Awesome car but I have had 13 various Mustangs and the SHO would not beat them all...
Stock for stock, the SHO is supposedly a tiny bit quicker... Exhaust for exhaust, the SHO will supposedly BARELY pull on it... after that, the stang will beat it...

(YH2K @ May 08 2007,08:57) Let me get this mental picture in focus here......

Yamahor, Ozzy and DOT?

Nope....... Nothing there....  

But the Bash was not the same without ya Ben
sad.gif

Oh, and quit kicking yourself, shi* happens and it was your turn.
Besides, if'n you need kicking.... We got that!
I missed being at the bash... It was fun last year having to get my pic taken.
laugh.gif

Thanks on that.
And please, no kicking the famous Yamahor... Your wife might get mad that I'm bruised from you kicking me when she requires me to take a picture with her next time...

Back