Well folks, I think this is it

ibified

Registered
I have been thinking about making some pretty drastic changes to things around here, and It may involve me not being here anymore.

Not that im trying to make this a big blowoff of the .org - quite the opposite. You guys have been great as a second family, but I dont think ill be around anymore.

Thanks all for everything. Hopefully the bike can get sold sometime soon too.

No, that has nothing to do with it. I just wanted to be crystal clear that if im not around anymore, it wasnt because somebody made me mad, i disagreed with something the admin did, etc. I love this place and im sure it will be great with or without me. It'll probably be a little bit before im gone for good, but it will definitely happen sometime soon.

I gotcha. Well, we hate to see you go. I'm sure there are good reasons behind it. Glad to hear it's not that you're mad at the org for something.

Hate to see you go, but I hope everything works out the way you want. Stop in and say hi sometime.

godspeed and good luck in whatever you choose, I hope your luck turns around soon and everything works out for the best. just keep in mind that the .Org will always be here if you need us:beerchug:

Fair winds and following seas, shipmate.

Wishing you the best in your journey, and all the endeavors which you undertake.

:beerchug:

Peace

Take care, best wishes, and ya know you can always,

COME ON BACK!! :cheerleader:

I hate to see you leave. The paths we choose must be for ourselves and those we love. I wish you well in lifes travel, via condios me amigo.

Back