Well folks, I think this is it

yeah guys sorry. I don't personally know what happened.. I was just wanting to let everyone know that he is fine. I didn't mean step on anyones toes or anything like that.

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know Andy is fine in everyway. Had dinner with him and djsin the other night so everything is fine..

Hates, his life, wishes to get hit by a bus, best thing in the world would be not to wake up in the morning, expects to be homeless by next year = FINE?

yeah guys sorry. I don't personally know what happened.. I was just wanting to let everyone know that he is fine. I didn't mean step on anyones toes or anything like that.

Yeah, Joe. We learn that we must choose our words carefully.

There's only one 'board owner,' so, in effect, you just pointed someone's finger right at Captain.

And I'm rather confident that if it was intended to be a matter of public record, the thread author would have announced it.

Be safe, have fun; stick around!

Just to let everyone know Andy is fine in everyway.. He just doesn't want to be a part of the Busa board anymore due to differences between him and a owner of the board. He lives a couple miles away. Had dinner with him and djsin the other night so everything is fine..
good to hear he's alright and i wish him well! :thumbsup:

- Van Halen - Happy Trails[/url]

And to state again regardless of what Joe said, this has NOTHING to do with the admins here. I just have to get things in order and make changes.

andrewclong@yahoo.com will get me or my wife. Peace out, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Van Halen - Happy Trails[/url]

And to state again regardless of what Joe said, this has NOTHING to do with the admins here. I just have to get things in order and make changes.

andrewclong@yahoo.com will get me or my wife. Peace out, folks.

Andrew...I hope you'll stop in again to let us know how you're doing...by announcement or by PM. Good luck to you and yours, brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back