Weather Where You Are

Looks great for February!
Screenshot_20190204-135924001.png

Screenshot_20190204-135924001.png

Grew up in Los Angeles where snowblowing (apparently) has a completely different meaning...and outcome.:bowdown:
...uh, I guess.....there isn't a whole lot of frozen water falling from the sky there so they have to blow something instead of their own horns as to how nice the weather is.

The one good thing about cold, crappy weather is it keeps all the idiots in their houses and not out roaming about.

42 here with a cold rain. Thunder clap last night sounded like a bomb went off, scared the hell out of my cat!:laugh: Hailed after the thunder, lots of lightning too. Supposed to snow tomorrow even down to 2,000’ and then cloudy for a couple days and back to rain. Lightning and thunder bellowing thru the mountains is great! What a sound, what a light show!:cool:

Just three hours later, low 30s, snow and hail and of course LOUD thunder claps and lightning! Supposed to snow until Wednesday and I’m only at 2,300’! Once the roads clear and the snow stops, under the evergreen trees inside the Park should be beautiful.

Just three hours later, low 30s, snow and hail and of course LOUD thunder claps and lightning! Supposed to snow until Wednesday and I’m only at 2,300’! Once the roads clear and the snow stops, under the evergreen trees inside the Park should be beautiful.

I'de have to own a dual-sport too if I lived out there.

Serious freezing rain last night, my driveway is like a hockey rink...thankfully the temps aren't bad and it is easy to scrape off the windows of the vehicles...had to make sure the wife got to work:D

Snow here as well...Another 3 inches on top of this past sundays 4 inches. Cold and windy as hell too.

Back