Weather Where You Are

We are supposed to get 12-18" of snow tomorrow with lows in the single digits and highs in the 20s.

Currently 79 here today and tomorrow. 70s all week but the problem around here is that all my favorite two lanes in the hills are closed or under construction due to all the mud slides and roads just disappearing. Went out Saturday and ran into FIVE one lane sections, two had red lights with waiting periods and three had stop signs as you could see the other side of the missing lanes. Tilting trees and power poles, low hanging power lines and cables everywhere due to the heavy rains. Even the cleared mud slide areas still left dirt in the road. The coast road is closed in sections and has several one lane sections too. I could head east on the slab but the snow levels in the Sierras is down to 3,000'. There's only one good two lane left that's an hour away and I've worn it out lately.

Currently 79 here today and tomorrow. 70s all week but the problem around here is that all my favorite two lanes in the hills are closed or under construction due to all the mud slides and roads just disappearing. Went out Saturday and ran into FIVE one lane sections, two had red lights with waiting periods and three had stop signs as you could see the other side of the missing lanes. Tilting trees and power poles, low hanging power lines and cables everywhere due to the heavy rains. Even the cleared mud slide areas still left dirt in the road. The coast road is closed in sections and has several one lane sections too. I could head east on the slab but the snow levels in the Sierras is down to 3,000'. There's only one good two lane left that's an hour away and I've worn it out lately.
Warm but has been very wet,one part of Auckland had 130mm of rain in 24hours, worst flooding /rainfall in 40 years, still rideable (just)

IMG-20160927-WA0000.jpeg
Sunny 16 degrees today here in London, managed to get in a unexpected 150 mile ride as the temperature should be around 10 degrees Celsius

I rode yesterday for an hour , but no way today........

Snow blower kind of day has arrived.

Back