Weather Where You Are

1 degree F this morning with a forecast low of -24 F overnight tonight. Bring on some springtime, I'm ready.
I fear it's gonna get worse before it gets better for us in the middle of the country. Our Canadian friends are sending some cold stuff south. Was 49f yesterday at 8 am, 14f this morning with a wind chill of 8f. Tomorrow morning is forecast to be 4f, wind chill of -14f. Fun times........

I fear it's gonna get worse before it gets better for us in the middle of the country. Our Canadian friends are sending some cold stuff south. Was 49f yesterday at 8 am, 14f this morning with a wind chill of 8f. Tomorrow morning is forecast to be 4f, wind chill of -14f. Fun times........

Tomorrows forecast high is -12 F here (-40 to -50 wind chills) and that is the coldest in the 10 day outlook. I don't mind the snow but the deep cold and wind just gets old in a hurry. The one good thing about the deep freeze is at least the sun is out. Haven't seen that bright ball in the sky for a few days.

It's only about 8 weeks until we can get ridable days so it's getting closer.

Tomorrows forecast high is -12 F here (-40 to -50 wind chills) and that is the coldest in the 10 day outlook. I don't mind the snow but the deep cold and wind just gets old in a hurry. The one good thing about the deep freeze is at least the sun is out. Haven't seen that bright ball in the sky for a few days.

It's only about 8 weeks until we can get ridable days so it's getting closer.
That few hundred miles further south certainly makes a difference, and I hear ya on the sun. Somehow feels less crappy when it's bright, even if it's freezing out.

BFD119B7-9AB7-499A-9DB4-4C2F821BAB74.png

Currently -21 F real temp with a wind chill of -43 F. Thats -29 and -41 for you folks that measure stuff in Celsius.

I know right, the furnace is running almost non-stop. The house I am currently renting was built in the 1800's and has the original single pain windows and zero insulation in the walls. The exterior wall temp on the inside of the house is around 40 with the furnace set at 63.

I know right, the furnace is running almost non-stop. The house I am currently renting was built in the 1800's and has the original single pain windows and zero insulation in the walls. The exterior wall temp on the inside of the house is around 40 with the furnace set at 63.
That would not be fun in any way, shape or form.

The bill ain't fun either. It will most likely run around 400 this month. I can't wait until the new house is done so I can get out of this damn rental.

-26F this morning. Lots of people snowed in due to blowing snow. Wind chill much lower of course. Cold, but we get a taste of this every winter.

Monday morning I was in Denver at 5 degrees and an R6 buzzed by me :shocked:, this morn I was in Idaho and Utah and it was -27 here and there.
No Idea the wind chill but with gusts of 65+ it just cut you in half and if you stood there for a minute you would freeze and parts crack off and fall to the floor (I'm still looking for my left ear, well it felt like that anyway) refueling is just no fun at all.

Back