Weather Where You Are

It's been raining for days but we're going to have a few days respite. Still chilly, 40s-50s but mostly sunny. Maybe I'll head south as the mountains will be too shady with wet corners. Or..., maybe I will head towards the Sierras. Heading east I have to ride 70 miles on the freeway before getting to a two lane. Same coming back, after a nice ride in the mountains to the closed snow line, I have to ride the same 70 miles of slab back, almost always against the wind and ALWAYS against the setting sun.:mad:

We are supposed to get between .25 and .50 of ice tonight and tomorrow, always makes for a stay at home day.

It's been raining for days but we're going to have a few days respite.

Still chilly, 40's - 50's but mostly sunny.

Maybe I'll head south as the mountains will be too shady with wet corners.

Or . . .,
maybe I will head towards the Sierras.

Heading east I have to ride 70 miles on the freeway before getting to a two lane.

Same coming back,
after a nice ride in the mountains to the closed snow line,
I have to ride the same 70 miles of slab back,
almost always against the wind and ALWAYS against the setting sun. :mad:

https://www.meetup.com/Inland-Empire-Sport-Riders/

We've got a nice desert ride scheduled today ~^~ couldn't have asked for a nicer day to ride . . .

Anza-Borrego-State-Park-sign.jpg

image.jpeg
60 and sunny is forecast for the weekend so I'll be taking the CBX for a run. Busa on Sunday. Will be chilly as the ground is still soaked so I'll stay out of the mountain roads as the corners will still be shady and wet. :race:

You ever see "Stand Up Steven" around anymore?Old Adam sure went on a downhill slide,ain't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of now.Just me and you now,brougham.:beerchug:

Back