Weather Where You Are

It started off at 35 yesterday morning. Was 62 last night at about midnight, dropped to 40 by 7 this morning.

123951_37.jpg

Sorry, no pics but I climbed through a 6 foot snowbank to leave my home today. There is literally nowhere to throw the snow anymore and my back is to sore to keep doing it. I guess i will shovel what I can and wait for the rest to melt.

Sorry, no pics but I climbed through a 6 foot snowbank to leave my home today. There is literally nowhere to throw the snow anymore and my back is to sore to keep doing it. I guess i will shovel what I can and wait for the rest to melt.
Or move. Damn that.

Going to get up to 62 degrees here today. I will be going for a ride. I have been riding in the mid 30's, 40's but this will be a nice change...

No pictures this morning, temps hovered at 29-31 and it's raining. Bridges do indeed freeze before roadways...arrived at a 14 car wreck on a flyover bridge right as the cops did. Don't think anyone was seriously injured, but more than a few of the cars were gonna be totalled. Few miles further down the road the Expedition in front of me showed me the entire driver's side as it went across a bridge. Driver was experienced enough to not hit the brakes, my truck (driving the Yukon today) did the same thing. Interesting experience skating in a Yukon XL....

It's a balmy 10 Degrees F here this morning with some flurries, with an expected high of 19. Only 20 degrees below normal:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back