Weapons

the 500,000 one i tried was called "hard time" mannn lemme tell you it gave me one...
I hear that!  I love hot sauce but the next day it doesn't love me!  
1zhelp.gif

i was in this store and they had samples...i tried something that had 500,000 scold units!!! dude i was tearin' and my tongue was on fire, and i was hiccuping, and sweating!!! the hottest on earth is a small bottle that you'd only need a pinheads worth, it's 1,000,000 scold units and sells for $100. for a small bottle.
Geoff (brother) said when he tried the 3AM, he was on the floor CRYING!! This is a guy that has hot sauce on EVERYTHING! The way he tested it was the store owner took a toothpick, rubbed it on the inside of the lid, and then rubbed it on the cracker... wow...

Weapon of choice to rid yourself of Hemroids cheaply !

I bet your arse screams for a splash back when sittn on the potty, Ben !
biggrin.gif

post-12-90229-img_1095.jpg

I had some Daves and a buddy of mine was feeling all bold one day and threw some on a pork chop. This guy is about 5'11 265lbs, way overweight and outa shape. He basked that chop in the sauce and took a bit bite about 30 seconds later he passed out in my kitchen! Split his head open and needed 15 stitches:laugh:

Hello,

What's hot Sauce, is it like tabasco? or do's it taste different?

Sorry for the noob question but we don't have "hot Sauce" in Belgium.

Greetz wim

Hello,

What's hot Sauce, is it like tabasco? or do's it taste different?

Sorry for the noob question but we don't have "hot Sauce" in Belgium.

Greetz wim
It's a SPICY flavored sauce used for flavoring food. No prob with the noob question, we are here to please.
biggrin.gif

I got a bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce for Christmas... I rubbed the tip of a fork prong inside the lid and put it on my tongue and had flashbacks of OC certification class and being sprayed. I'm scared to put the stuff on food now. I plan to add a "drop" to the next pot of chili I make and see what it tastes like. Hopefully I won't ruin a pot of chili. I like hot, but not sure I'm "insane" enough for Dave's sauce.
biggrin.gif

Back