Weapons

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
nothing like a good hot sauce to livent things up a bit. this one has spice...

IMG_1095.JPG

My brother bought some stuff called "Blairs 3am". Had to sign a waiver to buy it cause it was so hot.
rock.gif

What are you guys eating that is soo bland you have to put this fire sauce on it
rock.gif
poke.gif

i put it on everything...sometimes...burgers when i want a little spice or heat...chili...mmmm....nachos...mannn i'm gettin' hungry!
laugh.gif

put it on some rice and beans, chicken wings...ok ok...i'm hooked on the sauce. there's a place over here down port jefferson that sell's only hot sauce, i think it's called pepperheads. they just sold [new owners] so i donr know if they changed the name but i think the website is www.pepperheads.com

I love Hot-Sauce....but havent found anything that I would consider Hot. Anything out there that has great taste & is Hot Hot Hot
rock.gif
Any web-links would be great.

Funny thing is about 5 years ago I would choke on a jalapeno...but now habanero peppers are mild to me...very strange how that changed for me over the last few years.

the hottest by far that i have ever had was daves insanity sauce i dont know if you can get it everywhere though, we get people to try this stuff on just the end of a toothpick and they go crazy

the hottest by far that i have ever had was daves insanity sauce i dont know if you can get it everywhere though, we get people to try this stuff on just the end of a toothpick and they go crazy
Yup.... Dave's Insanity Sauce. Crazy stuff....says on there that you can strip the wax off of your floor.

Interestingly enough, Dave's is one of the milder hot sauces.

Yup.... Dave's Insanity Sauce. Crazy stuff....says on there that you can strip the wax off of your floor.

Interestingly enough, Dave's is one of the milder hot sauces.
Yeah... Daves has NOTHING on the Blairs my brother has.

Daves makes a Private reserve thats WAY hotter than the regular one , about 500,000 scovilles ( thats a measurement for how they rate hot sauce.) Tabasco is about 200. I just ordered the Blairs 3am it rates 2,000,000 . Thats some real sh#t!!! Blairs makes one that costs about $300 its 16,000,000. Heres a link:
http://www.sweatnspice.com/hottest_sauces.php

i was in this store and they had samples...i tried something that had 500,000 scold units!!! dude i was tearin' and my tongue was on fire, and i was hiccuping, and sweating!!! the hottest on earth is a small bottle that you'd only need a pinheads worth, it's 1,000,000 scold units and sells for $100. for a small bottle.

dang...they're up to 16,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

the 500,000 was FIRE, i would'nt mess with anything hotter meeself
wow.gif

the 500,000 one i tried was called "hard time" mannn lemme tell you it gave me one...

My son eats the stuff on everything . he finished the bottle of Daves private in less than a year . So I just ordered the blairs 3am.

Scoville Heat Unit. Used to measure the hotness of something (pepper-wise). 1 SHU is equivalent to the tingle you feel on your tongue when you eat a pepper.

I got certified last year for OC. The spray I got hit with was rated at 1.5 million SHU.

Now the sauces are that hot? What on earth for? I really like my stomach lining, ya know?

Back